Tiller O/B's 40 & up

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Sneaky

Tiller O/B's 40 & up

Post by Reel Sneaky »

Been a minute since posting as we have relocated some 185 miles to the West to Pensacola and the Emerald Coast and it sure is beautiful here. I am having a 26 CC built but it is in the architect phase at the moment so it will be a while. I am tired of being land locked and have a resource for a new Panga at a very reasonable price. In searching craigslist, those larger tiller outboards are kind of hard to find. I really don't want to go new, between the 26 running me close to $100K when I am done and the cost of the new Panga, my toyz bank account will be drained.

Make a long story, if anyone hears of a reliable tiller engine say 40 to 50 hp, it is very possible that I would be interested in such an engine.

Thanks and hope yall have a very Merry Christmas.
RiverRunner

Re: Tiller O/B's 40 & up

Post by RiverRunner »

It took me forever to find my Tohatsu 50 hp, 2 stroke, short shaft. I ran across it in searching Craigslist and had to drive to Ocala to get it. Good luck with your search, I'll keep and eye out.
Reel Sneaky

Post by Reel Sneaky »

Thanks much, I'd need a 20" shaft and hard to come by but they are out there.

RS
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Check with Wills Marine in Pensacola. They might have something that'll fit your needs.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Reel Sneaky

Post by Reel Sneaky »

Thanks, and that I will do.