tough Saturday

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishfalcon

tough Saturday

Post by fishfalcon »

Thought Saturday was going to be a good day to fish with the nice forecast. The weather was good, but we struggled mightily to get a bite. 16 fishing hours (4 people) and we caught 3 short trout and one rat red. Threw everything in my box in every color. Hope y'all did better than that.
kenfly

Re: tough Saturday

Post by kenfly »

Nope didn't do better, me and my boy went from about 12-330 and I only caught 1 trout. Put in at Newport and went all the way to the marina, but it was a beautiful day. As far as the fishing I think I was at wrong place wrong time, was fishing the end of low throughout the dead then the first of rising, no water was realy moving on
CoastalPirate
Site Sponsor

Post by CoastalPirate »

fishfalcon and ken, I totally understand! But atleast you guys got out there! I bet ya'lls next trip will be better!
The hunt for the notorious green whale never ends.
Instagram: mikemincy
Youtube: MrCoastalPirate
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

we went out... rode deep to some reefs attempting to smack some big sheepies. Instead, found some meatball seabass!

went up the st marks and wakulla, couple fish here and there, nothing exciting. but that weather was phenommmmenal!!!!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image