New NFGFC Website Launch

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hollywood
Site Sponsor

New NFGFC Website Launch

Post by Hollywood »

Hey guys the new NFGFC site is up and running, please check it out and give us any feedback on it.

https://nfgfc.org
Last edited by Hollywood on January 27th, 2017, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpa_72001

Re: New NFGFC Web Site Launch

Post by mpa_72001 »

Link nor working for me and when I go to nfgfc page not using that link it's last years
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Try refreshing your browser and the link it may help.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Worked 2nd time around
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Does the new one have a link to officers and contact info or am I missing it
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Good Call!! I will get that added tonight......thanks!!
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

New site looks nice. Well done!

I paid registration online (PayPal) for the Feb 4 tournament, but can't make the Feb 2 Thursday meeting...

...Is there a mailing address where I should also send a hardcopy of entry form with signature/boat info/contact phone? Or should I just drop the form off at Jerry's Saturday morning? Wonder if you maybe want to set a protocol for this situation (maybe there is one and I missed it!).
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Any tournament participants who can't make the meeting are welcome to scan their signed entry forms and email them to Steve@msmincorp.com

Thanks - Steve Stinson
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Really like the fresh, new look of the site. Good job!
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

GaryDroze wrote:New site looks nice. Well done!

I paid registration online (PayPal) for the Feb 4 tournament, but can't make the Feb 2 Thursday meeting...

...Is there a mailing address where I should also send a hardcopy of entry form with signature/boat info/contact phone? Or should I just drop the form off at Jerry's Saturday morning? Wonder if you maybe want to set a protocol for this situation (maybe there is one and I missed it!).

Thanks Gary, there will be an online form you can fill out when you complete your registration coming soon, for now you can scan and email a completed form to admin@nfgfc.org or the email Stinson gave out........by the way on a scale of 1 to 10 how easy was it to get registered on the new site 1 being hard 10 being easiest.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Eleven (from SPINAL TAP...most guitar volume knobs are 1-10, "...but this one goes to eleven.").
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

GaryDroze wrote:Eleven (from SPINAL TAP...most guitar volume knobs are 1-10, "...but this one goes to eleven.").

Gary I have it set up now to submit both membership and tournament entries digitally, please go on there and submit yours for me so I can test it out.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Re: New NFGFC Website Launch

Post by GaryDroze »

OK, just tried it. Found these issues:

1. When filling in the boxes for the fees, the $5 slot for "total weight" fills in between that box & the "nonmember box." Needs to be adjusted.
2. Cannot sign/date the bottom of the second page. Autosign feature maybe not added to that spot?
3. Although I am fishing this tourny solo, the prompter forced me to fill in every box for team members. Would not let me close/submit until I did (I just put my name/signature down 4 times!).

Once you get the bugs out, this form will be a breeze. Very straightforward & simple to use.
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Hey guys I added a way to email us, added all of the officers, and corrected all the issues with the online registration, Gary if you dont mind try both of them out again and let me know what you think..........thanks for the input!!!!
bigphishy

Post by bigphishy »

site looks great chris!