NFGFC - March 4th 2017 Tourney ROLL CALL!!!!!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelbad

Re: NFGFC - March 4th 2017 Tourney ROLL CALL!!!!!!

Post by reelbad »

GaryDroze wrote:What was big trout yesterday? Please tell me it was over 4.0 lbs. That's what I caught, but also caught a flat tire leaving Econfina State Park, which nixed me from making weigh-in.

By the way, creeks around the Econfina River right now are 90% slot reds, 10% water.
That's a shame Gary, we fished Econfina yesterday and did not see you or your car or we would have helped you out. By the way, big trout was over 5lb. On the brighter side, you would have been first loser.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

GaryDroze wrote:What was big trout yesterday? Please tell me it was over 4.0 lbs. That's what I caught, but also caught a flat tire leaving Econfina State Park, which nixed me from making weigh-in.

By the way, creeks around the Econfina River right now are 90% slot reds, 10% water.
It was over 5 pounds.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Thanks...I don't feel so bad now for missing weigh in. If anybody wants tips on creeks around the Econfina, I'm happy to share what I found out last few weeks. There are so many fish in small creeks right now that I'm not concerned about my sweet spots getting fished out.

Sure wish the red limit was bumped back up to two. They are way more plentiful than trout when I'm on the water.