Idenify Gude

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Re: Idenify Gude

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

Turkey point shoal I bet I could pull up in there around sunrise and get some Tarpon fishing advice from those guys :-D
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

THOMAS CITY CURVE wrote:Turkey point shoal I bet I could pull up in there around sunrise and get some Tarpon fishing advice from those guys :-D
Absolutely, make sure your stereo is as loud as you can get it, then post up just east of the farthest east boat, then put out 3-4 live baits on corks and maybe some chum. They love it
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

Maybe chum up some greenbacks for a trip offshore.
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

THOMAS CITY CURVE wrote:Turkey point shoal I bet I could pull up in there around sunrise and get some Tarpon fishing advice from those guys :-D
Bring some ear plugs.

Motor up to the fly fishing guide boat and ask them loudly if they caught anything. Adjust the throttle to plow the boat and throw a big wake but not too fast.

Circle the boat then head offshore.

EJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

I'm with you Mudducker. Make the mystery guide names public and maybe he will get the message. I don't know why some people think they are just better than everyone else and don't need to follow boat ramp rules. It will catch up with him when he breaks in front of the wrong people. I know some of those and they won't put up with that crap.
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I don't know how many guides are working there but consider this, about the 5-6 that I do know some are devout Christians some have served in the military (and still do) and some are retired LEO. Just because someone got their feelings hurt at the boat ramp don't go off on all guides. The folks on the front of the skiff has paid good money at a chance to hook,fight and land a tarpon...and what has he done ?
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

Gulf Coast wrote:The folks on the front of the skiff has paid good money at a chance to hook,fight and land a tarpon...and what has he done ?
Great argument! I too pay good money for my boat, insurance, fuel, tackle.... guess I'll jump in the front of the line too from now on. Oh, and cuss anyone within 150 yard of me.
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

^^^Amen!
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Use to be one of yall in every crowd...now there are two :smt005 ....You guys need to get over it...go fishing or something :smt004
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Gulf Coast wrote:Use to be one of yall in every crowd...now there are two :smt005 ....You guys need to get over it...go fishing or something :smt004
Or you could stop defending someon when, as you said, you weren't there. How do you know he wasn't baing an azz hat?
Or since your such good buddies, and he's such a great guy, why don't you tell him about this thread and let him defend himself? He may have a great reason to have cut the line
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I'm not defending anyone, I was not there and I know he was being rude....at the boat ramp ! you guys act like this is the first time someone has their feelings hurt at the ramp...get over it :smt005
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

MudDucker wrote:Anyone know the young guide who fishes a maverick out of Lanark area. He busted line at take out and was very rude.
Does leave out a few details :o
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Gulf Coast wrote:I don't know how many guides are working there but consider this, about the 5-6 that I do know some are devout Christians some have served in the military (and still do) and some are retired LEO. Just because someone got their feelings hurt at the boat ramp don't go off on all guides. The folks on the front of the skiff has paid good money at a chance to hook,fight and land a tarpon...and what has he done ?
Kinda sounds like your defending him. Your right, not the first or last time someone was rude at the ramp. Doesn't mean he can't be called out for it. Again, tell him about the thread and let him defend himself if he wants. I'm sure a grown Christian man would want to speak for himself. He may have had an emergency that required busting line and acting rude
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

EddieJoe wrote:
Bring some ear plugs.

Motor up to the fly fishing guide boat and ask them loudly if they caught anything. Adjust the throttle to plow the boat and throw a big wake but not too fast.

Circle the boat then head offshore.

EJ

Yeah, maybe I am defending some....from this kinda action....tell me i'm wrong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Seriously? Come on man, he was joking