2nd STAR-tagged red confirmed in Jax

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

2nd STAR-tagged red confirmed in Jax

Post by silverking »

Have you heard the news?

We're excited to announce the second winner in CCA Florida STAR!

Jay Carter of Jacksonville is taking home a brand new Contender 22 Sport with a Yamaha 250hp and Rolls Axle aluminum trailer for catching a 2017 STAR tagged redfish!

You could be next! REGISTER NOW!

Jay caught a 22" (tag FL 484) beauty on Monday at the Fort George Inlet in Duval County. And being a CCA Florida member and registered for STAR, he knew what he had and immediately contacted us, clipped the tag and released the fish.

We're excited to share that the catch has been verified and Jay just caught himself much more than a fish. The 22 Contender Sport is built for comfort and fishing. It's a beauty, and Jay's taking it home.

Fishing continues through Labor Day weekend. If you're not registered, do so now before you catch the next one!

www.ccaflstar.com
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
TomParis
Site Sponsor

Re: 2nd STAR-tagged red confirmed in Jax

Post by TomParis »

Two best boats are taken, I am going to keep trying to catch a tagged redfish in Wakulla county though!
1976 Seacraft 20' MA
rockyg

Re: 2nd STAR-tagged red confirmed in Jax

Post by rockyg »

Maverick Mirage 17 HPX-S is one of the finest skiffs you can buy. https://vimeo.com/86160026 If I was younger I would have picked this in a heartbeat.

A 2017 GMC Crewcab truck wouldn't suck either.

I would keep trying. :thumbup:
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton