Spear gold cup??

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

hambric85

Spear gold cup??

Post by hambric85 »

I was looking on spear boatworks website noticed the gold cup. No info just coming soon. Anyone know what it is?? 18footer perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
big bend gyrene

Re: Spear gold cup??

Post by big bend gyrene »

Doesn't directly answer the question... in fact asks the same one, and guessing you may have seen the thread... but only thing google shows when searching...
http://www.microskiff.com/threads/spear ... cup.46935/
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
hambric85

Post by hambric85 »

big bend gyrene wrote:Doesn't directly answer the question... in fact asks the same one, and guessing you may have seen the thread... but only thing google shows when searching...
http://www.microskiff.com/threads/spear ... cup.46935/
I was the one that asked if it was an 18 pro v..... Harry's new skiffs are a secret the NSA doesn't know about.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Yeah, Harry is an Ol' school feller, meaning he probably doesn't keep his website up. Best to call or stop by and talk to him. I also asked about that model, I just don't remember what he said....I'm not in the market right now.
Bonecracker

Post by Bonecracker »

Was a Harry's shop last week and he is busy as hell with his production line of the new EvergladeZ skiffs! Saw the Gold Cup plug in the corner and it looks very good but still needs some work (that what Harry said). It is going to be 17.6ft skiff and should love an F70! Patience my friend as it is coming soon! :thumbup:
2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP