NFGFC JUNE TOURNEY UPDATE- PLEASE READ

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC JUNE TOURNEY UPDATE- PLEASE READ

Post by NFGFC »

JUNE NFGFC TOURNEY IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are making the call to cancel the NFGFC tourney this weekend due to the forecasted weather.
We contacted some friends who live on the coast and who fish daily to get their opinion along with the weather predicted forecast and we feel it’s a safe call for everyone’s safety.

Due to next weekend being Fathers Day weekend and due to past history of attendance being low on holiday weekends we will postpone the June tourney until Saturday June 22nd out of St Marks.
If for some reason the weather messes with this date too, our June tourney will not be rescheduled.

Look for up coming info as we get closer.

If you have already paid for this weekends tournament and CAN’T make the June 22nd tournament please let us know and we will refund you your payment via PayPal, if you have already paid and you CAN attend the June 22nd tourney we will apply your payment towards the June 22nd tournament.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by NFGFC on June 7th, 2019, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC JUNE TOURNEY UPDATE- PLEASE READ

Post by Steve Stinson »

Thanks for the heads - up and also for avoiding Father's Day Weekend. Everybody have a safe weekend.
Williamsdad

Post by Williamsdad »

Thanks.

Thinking you might mean Saturday June 22?
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

Williamsdad wrote:Thanks.

Thinking you might mean Saturday June 22?

Haha yes! Fixed it! Thanks

TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Well this Sucks. I thought we went to the next weekend and tried one time isn't that what was said? I might be wrong on that ,,,but I know its Fathers day on Sunday but we don't seem to have a problem fishing Mothers day weekend every year :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I know you can't please everyone and I'm the one this time i'm out of town that weekend :smt012
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

TroutTrent wrote:Well this Sucks. I thought we went to the next weekend and tried one time isn't that what was said? I might be wrong on that ,,,but I know its Fathers day on Sunday but we don't seem to have a problem fishing Mothers day weekend every year :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I know you can't please everyone and I'm the one this time i'm out of town that weekend :smt012

We did say that and after the poor turn out for the May tournament on Mothers Day this year and last year and some complaints we decided we would do our best to not have a tournament scheduled on another holiday weekend, not realizing it was Father Day weekend when making the schedule was my fault. I’m sorry it impacts you. We’re just trying to maximize the payouts and participation as much as we can.
Hopefully this can be your drop tourney.