Adding to the Collection...

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Adding to the Collection...

Post by silverking »

IMG_5807.JPG
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
FishWithChris

Re: Adding to the Collection...

Post by FishWithChris »

Ahhhh yeahhhhhh - What did you end up picking up? I'm guessing a small 14' aluminum skiff. Fish/Hunt combo.

OR...

a 37VH Freeman with triple Yamaha 425 XTOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs!!!!??????

(congrats either way :beer: :beer: )
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

No new additions for me or I'd be headed to divorce court. :lol: Just thought I'd share a little Monday humor.

If I had won the PowerBall, I would be buying back the Bayshore and calling about a Gamefisherman 43 Flybridge though. And still keep the BT Mosquito. Oh yeah, and hiring a captain, mate for the Sportfish and a guide to pole me around.
SPD_4631-1024x678.jpg
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Silverking already knew it, but I recently added another to the inventory (and the wife is still speaking to me :wink: ). Took me almost two weeks to get it rigged out the way I wanted but it's ready now. :-D
Attachments
20190815_111231.jpg
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Looks ready for a freshwater adventure. And I promise, I wasn't thinking of you when I made the OP. :wink:
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

silverking wrote:Looks ready for a freshwater adventure. And I promise, I wasn't thinking of you when I made the OP. :wink:
I've had it in the river three times already now I need to get some salt on it. Just finished adding three flush mount rod holders, a stick anchor and a livewell timer so I think I'm finished. :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/