Fish & Mercury

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Flats Rascal
Site Sponsor

Fish & Mercury

Post by Flats Rascal »

Jesus saves, George Nelson withdraws!
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Saddly, that is the primay reason I switched to fishing in saltwater.
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

It isn't much different for salt water fish, esp. the larger ones like king macks and grouper. But, keep eatin'!

EJ
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Yeah...I read the article. Same ole problem for me!!.... Democrat starts right off by leading reader to be concerned about fish in Lake Iamonia. It's not until much later that they give us the information that no testing was done closer than 100 miles to Tallahassee. I don't have a lot of information about the sites for testing but it sort of sounds like site selection may not have been as random or included as many locations to produce reliable representation as you would like. Pardon me while I get down off my box :wink:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Flats Rascal
Site Sponsor

Post by Flats Rascal »

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

sorry bout that FR....didn't look just assumed :oops: it was this mornings article.

this one.
http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/9313852.htm
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Flats Rascal
Site Sponsor

Post by Flats Rascal »

The first link was this morning's article. The second link is an article from 2002. Sorry for the confusion.

8)