Waypoint TV

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Red Beard

Waypoint TV

Post by Red Beard »

I’ve been hearing about Waypoint TV a lot lately on fishing podcast I listen to. Finally checked it out and am quite surprised how awesome it is.

You can download their free app, and watch all the fishing or hunting shows one could want.

Thought I would share for anyone else who may be late to the party. It’s Netflix for the outdoorsman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FishWithChris

Re: Waypoint TV

Post by FishWithChris »

Love Wapypoint. TV, Phone, etc. A ton of great shows... for free!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Old Dog
Site Sponsor

Post by Old Dog »

Thanks for the heads-up. Just subscribed to Waypoint TV on youtube via my Roku.
OD

NOTE:
"FishwithChris" just notified me that one can bypass youtube and install the app directly on Roku thus avoiding the YT ads. Thanks Chris! Awesome site.
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Old Dog wrote:Thanks for the heads-up. Just subscribed to Waypoint TV on youtube via my Roku.
OD

NOTE:
"FishwithChris" just notified me that one can bypass youtube and install the app directly on Roku thus avoiding the YT ads. Thanks Chris! Awesome site.
Nice. It’s good stuff, I’ve already fallen asleep watching it a few times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk