Found Push Pole--St. Marks

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Found Push Pole--St. Marks

Post by silverking »

Found a push pole floating off the lighthouse flats on my way back in today (Tuesday 4/28, around lunch time).

Send me a PM with identifying characteristics, including make, length, color and style and we can meet up for an exchange if it's yours.

My finder's and handling fee is a case of Coors Light. :beer:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Found Push Pole--St. Marks

Post by Salty Gator »

Good on you Capt Dave. We have missed you here. :beer:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Was just thinking about you, Dave. Caught a redfish today in a spot you recommended to me last year.

Not telling the spot. After seeing way too many anglers in my previously untrammeled secret holes, I admit: you were right, I was wrong.

Great to see you posting again!
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

GaryDroze wrote:Was just thinking about you, Dave. Caught a redfish today in a spot you recommended to me last year.

Not telling the spot. After seeing way too many anglers in my previously untrammeled secret holes, I admit: you were right, I was wrong.

Great to see you posting again!
Close the boat ramps and now people are motivated to hike around stoney bayou and not even your kayaks are safe.
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Dave, I hope the owner of that pole sees this. Those things can get a little pricey.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Just trying to pay it forward. I lost one years ago in the same vicinity. Looked the next day, hoping it had floated to shore to no avail. With my luck, it probably ended up on a bird dog mullet skiff. Like the one I saw cruising through some of our haunts yesterday, Gary.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

TTT
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

New week bump.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Looks like you're the proud owner of a new push pole. Really decent of you to try to find the owner but Keep it... whoever lost it bought em a new one by now anyway. :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/