Econfina Saturday

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.
Image

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Post Reply
flatsbroke22
Posts: 386
Joined: February 5th, 2015, 10:20 pm
Location: MOULTRIE

Econfina Saturday

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Had a pretty good trip. Trout were hungry but had a hard time keeping them hooked up. Like they were thrashing at the bait out of anger and not really wanting to eat it. Still managed a good mess. Went to a rock bass hole when it got dead low tide and still. They are always a fun time.Image
Last edited by flatsbroke22 on May 2nd, 2021, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v 200 Vmax
2011 Lowe 14' Jon Boat 15hp Mercury four stroke
User avatar
Tide-Dancer
Site Sponsor
Posts: 36
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 1:03 pm
Location: Carrabelle Beach

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by Tide-Dancer »

Great catch. Love me sum black sea bass. :smt006
doomtrpr_z71
Posts: 584
Joined: March 3rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Nice haul, eventually I'm going to break down and give ecofina a try.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
kenfly
Posts: 721
Joined: January 28th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by kenfly »

Nice!! Good mess of fish


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Hit-n-Miss
Posts: 3314
Joined: May 20th, 2004, 12:15 pm
Location: Boston Ga.

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Nice catch :-D How was the ramp Saturday? :-D
Image
flatsbroke22
Posts: 386
Joined: February 5th, 2015, 10:20 pm
Location: MOULTRIE

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Hit-n-Miss wrote:Nice catch :-D How was the ramp Saturday? :-D
Thanks. Wasn’t bad at all. The parking lot was full all the way up to the store but we had no trouble putting in or loading up. Seems that most everyone that uses this ramp has got there stuff together unlike Keaton, what a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 Pathfinder 2200v 200 Vmax
2011 Lowe 14' Jon Boat 15hp Mercury four stroke
User avatar
Hit-n-Miss
Posts: 3314
Joined: May 20th, 2004, 12:15 pm
Location: Boston Ga.

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Yes Keaton can be a complete cluster. They need a sign that says first trailer in line takes out. Not the first boat! :smt011
flatsbroke22 wrote: May 4th, 2021, 1:38 pm
Hit-n-Miss wrote:Nice catch :-D How was the ramp Saturday? :-D
Thanks. Wasn’t bad at all. The parking lot was full all the way up to the store but we had no trouble putting in or loading up. Seems that most everyone that uses this ramp has got there stuff together unlike Keaton, what a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
doomtrpr_z71
Posts: 584
Joined: March 3rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Hit-n-Miss wrote:Yes Keaton can be a complete cluster. They need a sign that says first trailer in line takes out. Not the first boat! :smt011
flatsbroke22 wrote: May 4th, 2021, 1:38 pm
Hit-n-Miss wrote:Nice catch :-D How was the ramp Saturday? :-D
Thanks. Wasn’t bad at all. The parking lot was full all the way up to the store but we had no trouble putting in or loading up. Seems that most everyone that uses this ramp has got there stuff together unlike Keaton, what a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard keaton had a fight Sunday, and someone put a 39ft yellowfin in Saturday that blocked the ramp for a while.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

flatsbroke22
Posts: 386
Joined: February 5th, 2015, 10:20 pm
Location: MOULTRIE

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Yea I heard about that. They said it was more of a cussing match than a fight. No place for kids ears. Lot “F” bombs. And as you could imagine, alcohol related. I’m done with that place!
2002 Pathfinder 2200v 200 Vmax
2011 Lowe 14' Jon Boat 15hp Mercury four stroke
doomtrpr_z71
Posts: 584
Joined: March 3rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

flatsbroke22 wrote:Yea I heard about that. They said it was more of a cussing match than a fight. No place for kids ears. Lot “F” bombs. And as you could imagine, alcohol related. I’m done with that place!
I'm done with it too unless I win the lottery and then I'll build a Marina at keaton to make everyones lives better, spring warrior or steinhatchee for me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Post Reply