This is the best!

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Aucilla
Site Sponsor

This is the best!

Post by Aucilla »

The sub-forum description Tom has for this is, in part, "Do you like this site?"

This is the best area fishing site by a long shot. We are so good on here, and Tom is so good, at have our off-topic in "Off Topic," for example, that you can log on and find just our shared passion: fishing; and we can do that without risking the distraction of something maybe we don't love too much [like divisive politics, avatars, sigs, etc.].

Fishin' folks, like most folks, are good folks. But we are all distractable and online can get folks to sayin' stuff they wouldn't say if they saw the person they were talkin' to. But the way this forum is set up, and so well managed, it brings out and sorts out the best in us and keeps us an open community with one unanimously-agreed good thing in common. I never see any divisiveness here. I know maybe I could find it in off topic if I wanted too; but in that case I have a choice to look for that if I want to.

So, I say, "Thanks Tom and Everybody!" :thumbup: :thumbup:
Last edited by Aucilla on August 20th, 2004, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.