November Spearfishing club meeting?

This area is for discussing all aspects of diving and spearfishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Grayson

November Spearfishing club meeting?

Post by Grayson »

I'm definitely up for driving to Tally and meeting with you guys. Let me know when and where.

Wil,
Congrats on the new gun, you're going to love it. I was watching that thread on Spearboard and saw when you got it. I've got a classic with a commercial barrel and she's a sweet shootin' sniper rifle.

Chris,
It sounds like you're pretty tight with Kamen. I want a ride in that new boat when it's ready. If you guys book a trip and have an extra seat, count me in. I'll pay my share and bring the underwater camera to document the slaughter.

I don't know about you guys, but I want to show the Tampa crew that we can do it too.
Call me if you're heading this way, 850-653-6718 for a weather update, dive report, general info about the area...whatever.
DWilliams

Post by DWilliams »

I'd like to go to this one. I've been looking for some experienced divers to learn from. I've dove in the keys for fun, but not here. I know a couple of divers but they aren't interested in spearfishing.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday Nov. 10th. 7:30 at the 4th Quarter on N. Monroe Street.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Undertow

eh?

Post by Undertow »

Wil got a new gun, too?
Wil
Dive Boards Moderator

Re: eh?

Post by Wil »

Undertow wrote:Wil got a new gun, too?
Nah, but I did just finish building a commercial sea hornet "work-alike". I can't wait to get it in the water to try it out.

Wil
Speardivertampa

Post by Speardivertampa »

I am gonna be working for Kamen. I will definately keep you in mind...do you have a video camera...that would be sweet. As far as showing up the tampa crew, we were pretty damn good :lol: But the shooting up here is excellent, and I think we can definately showcase some thick stringers up here for sure. C'mmoonnnnn!!!
-Chris
H & L Outfitters
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Just a reminder that the spearfishing club meeting is tomorrow night. Hope to see you guys there.
Tom Keels
Site Founder