Lake Hall Nov 11

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Terrier

Lake Hall Nov 11

Post by Terrier »

Picked up three bass yesterday - 1 on a senko, about 14" (the bass,not the senko), another a little bigger on a 1/2 oz florida rigged grubworm and a dink on a Lucky craft Pointer 65. Also caught a 4" bream on the lucky craft . There are grass mats forming around the pad fields and I think the bass are under them. I caught some last year at this time under the mats but that was in a kayak - the tin boat I have now may be spooking them.
BKTomblin Jr

Lake Hall

Post by BKTomblin Jr »

Isn't Lake Hall off Meridian rd in Tallahassee ? If thats the one I'm thinkin' of is kinda kin to Lake Jackson ?? Im I gettin' close
Terrier

Lake Hall

Post by Terrier »

Its off Thomasville Road in Maclay Gardens State Park, across from the enttrance to Killearn
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Mako,
I think you might be thinkin' of Lake Carr.
BKTomblin Jr

Post by BKTomblin Jr »

O.K. I've did alittle catch -n- release off the dock along while back, and E-man yea, I think that is Lake Carr (Ive put a Geenew in there, and caught a few fish, back before I can remember)