confused emoticons

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Aucilla
Site Sponsor

confused emoticons

Post by Aucilla »

Hi Tom,
I have had a problem with a couple emoticons, specifically not getting in the posted message what I inserted, even though it may show up right in the preview.

The ones I had trouble with, and that have shown up in each other's place or otherwise confused, are

the red angle/devil morphing emoticon [epitomizing wevans going from inshore guru to offshore grouper slayer]: :smt084

and the red arguing emoticons, which I haven't tried to use but which showed up for the former: :smt084

In my draft, the insert of both of these show up as having the same type written representation, a colon followed by "smt084." In the preview of this, they both show up as the morphing angel/devil. In earlier post, the angel/devil showed up as th arguing ones. Either way, they shouldn't ,of course, both be "smt084."

Thanks!
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

For this one......Image

change the code to

Code: Select all

:smt094
Tom......
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

:smt102 :smt102 :smt102
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Fixed. They were both setup with the same code in the DB. Whichever one was used first is the one that took.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Aucilla
Site Sponsor

Post by Aucilla »

Tom Keels wrote:Fixed. They were both setup with the same code in the DB. Whichever one was used first is the one that took.
Cool! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :-D :) :-) 8) :lol: :P :wink: ;-) :smt038 :smt041 :smt098 :smt106 :smt111 :smt114 :smt119