St Marks / Econfina air fills

This area is for discussing all aspects of diving and spearfishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

PinFishKing
Site Sponsor

St Marks / Econfina air fills

Post by PinFishKing »

Where is the best/closest place to get scuba tanks refilled in the St Marks and/or Econfina area? We will need regular air and Nitrox.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

There is no place that I know of down there. Down Under Dive Center in Crawfordville would probably be closest but you have to call the guy ahead of time to get him to even open the shop. Coral Reef in Tally would probably be the next best bet. I don't know of any dive shops in the Perry area. The Moorings in Carrabelle does fills as well.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Wil
Dive Boards Moderator

Post by Wil »

Tom Keels wrote:There is no place that I know of down there. Down Under Dive Center in Crawfordville would probably be closest but you have to call the guy ahead of time to get him to even open the shop. Coral Reef in Tally would probably be the next best bet. I don't know of any dive shops in the Perry area. The Moorings in Carrabelle does fills as well.

Yeah, Down Under would be your best bet, but call first to make sure they're open or that someone can meet you there. Nitrox fills are something like $8, but for larger capacity tanks (e.g. my hp 120s), it's $12 per fill.

Down-under's web site:
http://www.scubaroo.com/

Wil
captain K
Dive Boards Moderator

Post by captain K »

Aboard Pressure Drop! I have my own onboard air/Nitrox blending fill station now in full operation. No more shop fills for me :D