K Tower

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bay Slammer

Post by Bay Slammer »

Ventured out to the K tower yesterday. Caught several big AJ's, a few short grouper, but the highlight of the day was watching my wife and a friend of hers both holding the same fishing rod fighting what turned out to be about a forty pound cobia.
max kirkland
Elite Senior Member

Post by max kirkland »

40 pound cobia :eek: that`ll work!
Bay Slammer

Post by Bay Slammer »

Yeah Max, I wish I had a video camera to record those two women fighting that one. I couldn't even help them because I had one of your favorite AJ's on at the same time. My buddy didn't know who to help until he saw the cobia surface. When that happened he forgot all about getting rods out of my way. LOL By the way the AJ's told me to tell you hi!
max kirkland
Elite Senior Member

Post by max kirkland »

:grin: :grin: DID YOU TELL THEM THAT I WAZ WORKING ON RAISING THE LIMIT!!
Bay Slammer

Post by Bay Slammer »

Yeah Max! I even threw a few back and told them to tell their friends and cousins. LOL
max kirkland
Elite Senior Member

Post by max kirkland »

good deal!!!, those sorry sob`s!! :D you launch out of lanark? what kind of boat do you have I`m there frequently weather I`m fishing are not just ask mike!
Bay Slammer

Post by Bay Slammer »

I have a 22' Century Tunnell Hull Bay Boat but last Saturday I went on my buddy's 26' Shamrock Pilot House out of the Moorings.
max kirkland
Elite Senior Member

Post by max kirkland »

do u put your century in at lanark?
Bay Slammer

Post by Bay Slammer »

Hey Max, sorry I am so long in replying but the board was down and then I was busy with the BBSC. I have only put the boat in at lanark twice. I usually fish out of St. Marks but would like to learn the lanark area better.