Wakulla beach

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Billy Miller

Wakulla beach

Post by Billy Miller »

I will be heading down to Wakulla beach this Sat. morning if anyone is interested in doing a little fishing out of the yak.

Billy
dave7

Post by dave7 »

Good luck :thumbup: Hope you have better luck than myself and the other paddlers I ran into on last Saturday down at Wakulla Beach. I think it had a lot to do with the weak tides that weekend.
dave7

Post by dave7 »

Oh yeah...if you happen to catch a big ole' redfish in the creek around the corner from Wakulla Beach, and he has a green Redfish Magic lure hangining out of his mouth....
It's mine :P He decided to run off with it last weekend and I'd like to have it back. Thanks-
dave7

Post by dave7 »

Do we get a report? :lol:
Billy Miller

Post by Billy Miller »

Hey Dave,
No report. I put the open invitation out there to see if any one was interested in going, no response. I finally got a friend to go, only to have him cancel at the very last second, and I mean the very last second. I don't kayak fish by myself, if something goes wrong, I would like someone there for help, and vice versa. To make a long story short, I did not get to go. I will be kayak fishing ST. Joe Bay this weekend. Hopefully a report on Monday.

Billy
dave7

Post by dave7 »

Thanks Billy. Hope you have better luck getting on the water this weekend! :thumbup: Watch out for the wahoos. I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow mornin' at Wakulla Beach. It's been a couple weeks now since I went (and got skunked). The grill is starting to complain about a lack of fish. :wink: