Anyone going tomorrow??

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Anyone going tomorrow??

Post by seatrout99 »

Anyone going out of St. Marks Saturday? My partner has bailed and I want to go fishing!! :cry:

Seatrout99
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

I bailed on mine for an Econfina trip because of a $%#@!&* class reunion. I'm really thinking about heading down in the morning and trying for another limit of scallops and a little fishing. Don't have a partner as of yet. Reunion kicks off tonight with dinner and drinks, tomorrow at a state park for family picnic :roll: , and then dinner and drinks resume tomorrow night. I'm trying to talk the wife outta the picnic b.s. You interested in Econfina or have your heart set on St. Marks? Here's a # if interested. 800-958-2317.....ask for Carlton.

tf
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

trout fisher,

I tried to call you but your were on the phone. I would definitely be interested in Econfica, just not real familiar with it. Only been out of there twice in a jon boat. Usually put the pontoon boat in at St. Marks just because I know my way around and usually have plenty of water. Would be interested in trying new water and maybe finding a limit of scallops. Let me know if you can work out the details to go.

Seatrout99
Chris Sapp
W 229-248-2523
H 229-246-6423
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

seatrout,

Tried your work # and it's been busy a while now. Will call you later. Fishin' buddy Michael called to see if I changed my mind and I told him I wanted to go ........BAAAAAADDD!!!! We have plenty of room. It will be a quick trip as I have to return for the festivities tomorrow night. The tides pretty much suck for scalloping. UPDATE! My wife called in the middle of this message and she says the picnic thing is out. Hot damn!! Can I say that Tom? :o So it's a go. Anyhow, if we get there early we can scallop on the rising tide and have plenty of exit water. We can meet you down there or in T'ville or whatever is convenient for you. I'll be at the office pretty much all afternoon if you wanna try me again. I'll keep trying you in the meantime as time permits.

tf