What? Noone's fishin'?

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

trout fisher
Site Sponsor

What? Noone's fishin'?

Post by trout fisher »

Is everyone waiting on cooler weather or just the weekend? I'm gonna wait a few weeks. Gotta get the deer stands out and in shape, hang the feeders and such. Got some dove fields to tend to as well. I guess the majority of us outdoorsy types are scurrying around taking care of these things. Best of luck.

tf
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Hang a feeder??? For Deer???? Trout Fisher, I'm ashamed of you. I might just have to tell da man. :roll:
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

HE KNOWS!! He's on the payroll. :wink:
AJ
Site Sponsor

Post by AJ »

It's too windy for me, I guess I'm just a fair weather fisher.
8)

Joel
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Hanging Stands, Building Blinds, Scouting Teal and Woodies (FL), Planting Food Plots - All makes for a temporary (VERY TEMPORARY) change in priorities. There will be a redfish and trout trip soon, and we've got the bash/king tournament Oct 18-19. IT'S ALL GOOD!! Of course this is the time of the year when my wife always seems to want a divorce, but somehow we make it through til January. I only fish the rivers once or twice until late March/ Early April. Then the trout hit the flats and it's on again. My life revolves around this vicious cycle. :D :D :wink: :wink: