XTREME REDFISH SERIES

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

devans850
Site Sponsor

XTREME REDFISH SERIES

Post by devans850 »

I was passing on that the Xtreme Redfish Series is fixin to kick off in this area. The first tourny in May 27th. All the tournys in this area division are out of Port Panacea Marina in Panacea,Fl. There are seven divisions in the state of Florida I believe. Winners in each division and other divisions somewhere else will fish in the classic. To get full details on dates,entry fees,rules, etc...go to xtremefishingseries.com.
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Sounds interesting. However,I will be fishing a charity event at Keaton Beach that day.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Thanks for the info Dale. If I ever feel like I could compete, that looks like it might be a good time.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

7. TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES: $110.00 with $10.00 going to the Big Redfish pot, and the remaining $100.00 will go to the cash pot.
100,000 Liability insurance mandatory
:o ...Actually glad to see something come this way...I'd be interested
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

Yeah chalk I thought the rules were strict at first, but it's a pretty good thing. It's kinda like the B.A.S.S. of saltwater. Gunna try it out anyway. :-D
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
fish on!!
Site Sponsor

Post by fish on!! »

17. BOAT & HORSEPOWER REGULATIONS: All boats must be a minimum of 16 feet in length. Each boat must have all required U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment on board.
All boats used in the tournament must contain recirculating or aerated live wells that are at least 2.4 cubic feet or 18 gallons in capacity. Outboard motor will not exceed the horsepower capacity set forth on the Maximum Capacity placard installed by the manufacturer. Fuel may be carried only in factory installed fuel tanks.

So I guess if your boat has one of the red plastic gas tanks youre out. Oh well. Lucky for the rest of you. :smt005 :beer:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

In other words, they only want the high flutin people fishin their tourneys :smt011 guess that leaves most of us out :o :smt004 :beer:
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Fuel Tanks

Post by Steve Stinson »

I believe, if your boat had the 6 gal. plastic fuel tanks in it from the factory, then you would meet the requirement.

- Steve
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

looks like they are running it in "Crawfordsville" :-D out of Panacea Harbor Marina.
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

JUST TO LET YA KNOW, I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT YOU CAN PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FEES AT THE RAMP IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEND IT OFF. THANKS :-D :thumbup:
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

YOU GOTTA YELL EVERY TIME YA POST OR ARE YA JUST BLIND SON :roll: :-D :beer: