daylight savings time?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

crappielimits

daylight savings time?

Post by crappielimits »

Calender says October 28 which is normal, but someone said BUSHY BUSH pushed it back til Nov 4! Most be another way to line his pockets!
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

First Sunday in Nov. is correct. Due to a bill passed by congress and signed by Bush called the Energy Policy Act of 2005. Designed to reduce energy by 1% for the extra week.
blindhog#3
Location: Back to the sweet smell of mustard gas....and killin' Al Asad, Iraq

Post by blindhog#3 »

how does daylight savings time line bush's pocket??? Im sick and tired of all this blaming bush for everything...its a cop out for everything that goes wrong...it rained for a week at my house and my dog got sick...hey lets blame bush! :smt013
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

blindhog#3 wrote:...hey lets blame bush! :smt013
I went fishing the other day and didn't catch nuthin.....I see a pattern developing here :roll:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Yep, you aint worth a shiat at fishing :o :smt005 :smt005 :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: daylight savings time?

Post by MudDucker »

crappielimits wrote:Calender says October 28 which is normal, but someone said BUSHY BUSH pushed it back til Nov 4! Most be another way to line his pockets!
What a joke....would you like to go shark fishing...I need a trolling bait and I hear those yellow yowho birds are some kind of good bait :hammer: :hammer: :smt005
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Will the time change have any effect on the tides?? :-D
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

blindhog#3 wrote:how does daylight savings time line bush's pocket??? Im sick and tired of all this blaming bush for everything...its a cop out for everything that goes wrong...it rained for a week at my house and my dog got sick...hey lets blame bush! :smt013
Sorry to make you sick, just cutting up! The economy is in very bad shape talk to anyone in construction.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

The economy is in "bad shape" according to your profession and your lifestyle in my opinion. I can't get caught up in my profession (service) and can't find anybody worth a hoot to work for even $10 per hour cash :roll: Anyhow, good or bad, I don't sit around and wait for the President or the government to make things better for me :lol:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

dolphinatic wrote:The economy is in "bad shape" according to your profession and your lifestyle in my opinion. I can't get caught up in my profession (service) and can't find anybody worth a hoot to work for even $10 per hour cash :roll: Anyhow, good or bad, I don't sit around and wait for the President or the government to make things better for me :lol:
Exactly!

BTW, the president didn't change the interest rates, the fed committee did, the president didn't way over build in speculation, the real estate/construction industry did....time to be responsible or move to New Orleans.