Ford F-250 2WD *picture added* *Price reduced*

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

chugbug

Ford F-250 2WD *picture added* *Price reduced*

Post by chugbug »

1989 Ford F-250 2WD regular cab. 7.3 Liter Diesel, 102,500 miles. Excellent condition. No rust. New breaks, tires, water pump and thermostat. I have also replaced all front end parts. It also has a truck topper in good condition. Doesn't leak. Seat has zero rips dash isn't cracked. I get around 20-23 MPG (low end pulling the boat). Oil has been changed every 3-3500 miles along with fuel filter. I can get some pics if anyone is interested. I am selling because I need some room. This will make an excellent dependable truck for someone. Asking $3500 obo
My number is 229-444-1057
Last edited by chugbug on March 17th, 2008, 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KarstRanger
Site Sponsor

Re: Ford F-250 2WD

Post by KarstRanger »

A picture or 2 would be nice Chugbug - I am not sure what a regular cab F-250 looks like. I need a good truck to pull my boat down to the Gulf.
[as dropship enters atmosphere] "We're in the pipe, five by five."
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

KarstRanger wrote:A picture or 2 would be nice Chugbug - I am not sure what a regular cab F-250 looks like. I need a good truck to pull my boat down to the Gulf.

I've seen it no doubt it would dang sure do it.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
chugbug

Re: Ford F-250 2WD ***NOT FORSALE****

Post by chugbug »

I have come to my senses and decided to keep my truck. I have been truck shopping for about a week now and the prices are unbelievable. No way I could never replace it for what I have invested in it. I would imagine she has another 19 years left in her.
KarstRanger
Site Sponsor

Re: Ford F-250 2WD ***NOT FORSALE****

Post by KarstRanger »

chugbug wrote:I have come to my senses and decided to keep my truck. I have been truck shopping for about a week now and the prices are unbelievable. No way I could never replace it for what I have invested in it. I would imagine she has another 19 years left in her.
Well, I certainly understand you keeping it. It sounds like a nice dependable truck that you have maintained well. I have been shopping for an economical little car to drive most of the time, like the 30 miles it is :smt010 to the closest Walmart. My thought was to buy your truck to pull the boat and any other trailering I needed to do, and sell my current 2002 F-150 so I could better afford a little fairly late model sedan - maybe a hybrid. I am not sure I trust used hybrid cars yet, but I was thinking about checking them out more closely.
chugbug

Post by chugbug »

Keep in mind diesel is ~40 cents a gallon more than gas. :smt010 I know where there is a van E-350 with a diesel for $850.
KarstRanger
Site Sponsor

Post by KarstRanger »

Thanks but an E-350 van is a little too big. I had one before which was the base for a Coachman motor home.
chugbug

Post by chugbug »

Back up for sale.
KarstRanger
Site Sponsor

Post by KarstRanger »

Still looks like a real good truck, but I have decided to keep the Supercrew that I have now, since we usually take 4 people on the boat for bluewater fishing.

Good luck selling it, I think that if other forum members take a close look at what you are offering here someone should snap it up !! :D
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Pictures?
chugbug

Re: Ford F-250 2WD *picture added*

Post by chugbug »

Truck still for sale. Need to sell make an offer.