The every day Good Morning post

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

The every day Good Morning post

Post by wevans »

Since we have gotten into a lul in our good morning post :smt012 I figured we could just use the same one every day and no one would have ta bother with starting one :-D

Good Mornin Folks :smt006 Y'all have a goodun :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Re: The every day Good Morning post

Post by whitebc »

mornin
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Hey yall. Hope you unlucky few that have to go to work for a living are having a good one. :smt010 Those of us that don't are almost assured a nice day. Remember when I was yall's age I just hated people like me who rubbed it in. :wink: Didn't speak to Tin Can for a week after he retired I was so jealous. :roll:
Semper Fi
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

:smt006 Good morning folks... AND ESPECIALLY TA CSMarine! :D :thumbup: It's great to hear from you again. Now if we could just get Chalk to move closer to where you'd be able ta humble him once in a while ...life would be to good to stand :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Mornin folks :smt006 takin Mama in for surgery this mornin :smt012 nothin serious though :thumbup: y'all have a goodun :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
CATCH 22

Post by CATCH 22 »

Good morning, best of luck with your Mothers surgery wevans :thumbup:
You’ve reached middle age when all you exercise is caution.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

They found one polyps "SP" and did a biopsy and will let us know the results in two weeks :thumbup: :beer: