I need some auto body / paint help -

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

I need some auto body / paint help -

Post by Steve Stinson »

Any forum or NFGFC member do minor auto paint work? I backed out of the driveway one cup of coffee short of being awake and dented my rear bumper and liftgate on the Cherokee. The good news is, thanks to Pres. Obama, there are a LOT of nice donor vehicles down at Pic-N-Pull Salvage. So I now have a nice shiny black liftgate on a white 1997 Cherokee.

I can pull the liftgate and the inside panel back off of the truck in short order of somebody can paint it for me. Please call 509-3116 if you can assist.

Thanks - Steve Stinson
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Re: I need some auto body / paint help -

Post by Sir reel »

I can pull the liftgate and the inside panel back off of the truck in short order of somebody can paint it for me.
Steve, since color ain't an issue... drop it by the house and I"ll paint er up fer ya :thumbup: :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
cmccord
Site Sponsor

Post by cmccord »

Danny's Collision and Customs in Monticello. 997-1500 He does good work and will treat you right. Tell him Caldwell sent you by.
"You cannot change the wind, you can only adjust your sails." Del Suggs
creech

Post by creech »

cmccord wrote:Danny's Collision and Customs in Monticello. 997-1500 He does good work and will treat you right. Tell him Caldwell sent you by.
:thumbup: I agree! Danny is good people and I've seen his work. He does a great job and seems to be a straight shooter.
'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I will give Danny a call. Thanks for the help.
= Steve