RV Recommendations for FSU Games

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

RV Recommendations for FSU Games

Post by big bend gyrene »

Got a physician friend who is a graduate of FSU and is looking at driving his family up from Central Florida for a game this year. He wrote this morning and asked if I could find out:

1) the nicest RV park in the Tally area, and

2) the best place for him to park his RV on game day in order to have close access to the game (even if the answer differs from question 1).

Don't have a RV myself so have no idea what to tell him. Fully trust that there are at least a few board members who can provide good advice on this one. Will be MUCH appreciated! :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: RV Recommendations for FSU Games

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Contact the Alumni Assoc. about the Alumni RV park at the corner of Lake Bradford Rd. and Jackson Bluff rd. across from the stadium.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

He would probably have more fun staying on the coast and watching FSU lose on TV! He could avoid the embarrassment and crowds! :-D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Is this his RV? :-D :lol:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
bman

Post by bman »

I think you have to already have a booster pass for that RV lot. The only other option would be to find private parking that would let you pull the RV in... there are a number of lots off Gains but they are first come first serve and will not open up till game day.

Not a RV guy but the one off Mahan tallahasseervpark.com/ has always looked nice and its close to the interstate and a direct shot to campus.
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
bman

Post by bman »

So no biggie to park in the booster lot... $1200 for the lowest Booster membership and $75 to park.
Thank him for helping FSU and the Tallahassee Economy!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

Parking at any UF/FSU game should not be a problem these days.