Econfina 11-7

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GoneGator
Site Sponsor

Econfina 11-7

Post by GoneGator »

Left out about 5:45 from the ramp going for Reds only today. Headed East to troll along the grass and creek mouths. Lots and lots of bait fish and catchin fish action until 9:00 when everything seemed to shut down, this has seemed to be the trend as of late regardless of the tide. The creek mouth temp. is still holding about 2 deg. cooler than anywhere else. 84 @ 8:30 in 4' of course only measuring top 2" I am convinced that the middle grounds are a complete waste this time of year and you need to be in or well out, which at Iccky is a trip. Day total, lots of reds, one in slot @ 22", two Trout both at 19" and a surprise Flounder from a mud bottom creek off a jig. Good day, it's worth it just to see the sun rise on those creeks. Stopped in at JR's on the way home, didn't hear of much action but it was only noon. Hope everyone had a good day.
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Well done :thumbup:

especially for November ;-)
GoneGator
Site Sponsor

Post by GoneGator »

DD-MM-YY 8)
Aucilla
Site Sponsor

Post by Aucilla »