HOT August sale South GA Outdoors

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

TLB2

HOT August sale South GA Outdoors

Post by TLB2 »

We are a getting ready for our annual August sale.
Sale starts August 22 thru 24 with the Hot Night starting at 2pm on Thurs to 8pm
Call us a 229 377 4868 if you have any questions

Ammo
We will have several different kinds of 22 long rifle
Rio 12g high brass dove shells $79 a case
Rio 20g high brass $69 case
Rio 28g and 410 high brass $89 a case

Guns
Remington 597 22lr semi auto $149
Tikka T3 rifles $499
Mossberg ATR 100 rifles $299
Palmetto Ar15 with quad rail $699
Delton sport Ar15 $699
Bushmaster Optis Ready Ar15 $799
Glock 9mm and 40S&w gen 3 and 4 $499
Ruger LCP 380 $299
Diamondback 380 $299
Taurus TCP 380 $189
Sig 1911-22 $349
Springfield XDS 45 and 9mm $499

Bone Collector can cooker $89
Can Cooker JR $69
Rock House Ground blind $69
Gold tip Arrows $49 per dozen
PSE Stinger G3 bow package $399
Moultrie 30 gal. pro hunter feeder $99
Moultrie D333 Infared camera 7mp $89
Big Game odyssey Treestand $199
Big Game Nexus treestand $299
Costa del mar sunglasses $50 gift card with purchase
Yeti coolers $50 gift card with purchase
Knives 20% off
Flashlights 20% off
Fishing 30% off

Door prizes will be announced

South Ga Outdoors
260 4th St SE
Cairo GA 39828
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Re: HOT August sale South GA Outdoors

Post by Rhettley »

I just saw on FaceBook that the .22 LR will be $60 a brick. I checked the prices of the stuff listed after the guns and most all of it is regular Walmart or Bass Pro Shop price. I'm a bit disappointed in the local guys pushing these as big sale items.
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

Well IT may just be ME But i think South Ga outdoors does a great job... Ive found all their sale great and Heath does give great Prices when u talk to him..
A site sponsors Price go out town to buy But remember Gas is not cheap guys
Last edited by Sea Dawg on August 20th, 2013, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedMann
Site Sponsor

Post by RedMann »

I've never been clear on exactly how many rounds are in a "brick" of 22LR. 500? The last ammo sale SGA had the 22LR were $35 per 500. So, $60 doesn't sound quite right.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

TRY finding a brick of 22LR anywhere, and you will think that is a great price and be happy to pay it "cause you aint gonna find it many places" :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

The 22lr are bricks of 500. They are Geco brand German made and from all the reviews I read are good ammo. I guess that's why they are $60 for 500. The can cookers, PSE bow package, gold tip arrows, and feeder at the Hot August Sale are the same price or higher than everyday BPS or Walmart prices.
I didn't check the prices on weapons or shotgun shells. The 30% off on fishing stuff is a great draw for me and I'll go for that and just because I do like the store and employees. I see they'll have some clothing 20% off and a rack of clothing outside at 50% off. I'd rather buy there than Walmart or BPS but I still compare prices. I'm just saying google the sales prices vs. everyday prices elsewhere before you go load up on stuff.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Read on down further on facebook Rhettley.
South Georgia Outdoors The majority we have is called Geco. It is a 40 gr solid designed to be the most functional 22 ammo on the market. It comes with a coating that really makes it super dependable. This is not a cheap Remington thunderbolt bullet. It is designed by RWS to be one of the best rim fire bullets available. They come in 500 round bricks and will be $59.99 per brick. We have 500 bricks for the sale. No limits!!!!!!!! If you can find 500 rounds of 22 ammo equal to the quality of a CCI Mini Mag for this price Rhettley please advise me. You should come in and try us out. We will take care of you. And Walmart doesn't carry this kind of quality! And thanks to everybody who bragged on us.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Gold tip arrows at Bass Pro are $89.99 per half dozen. Any questions call me and I will be glad to clarify.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Bass Pro Rock House Ground Blind $ 89.99 at Bass Pro
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Bass Pro price on Moultrie Feeder is $159.99
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Bass Pro does match our PSE price but we tune and service.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

They can't touch Yeti and Costa deal either.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Can Cookers are about the same less shipping.
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

I did say the Geco German ammo was reviewed as good ammo. On the PSE bow I'd buy from you at the matching price but I wouldn't really consider it a sale price. As far as shipping, you can usually get that free if you spend over $100. The Moultrie feeder is $99 at Walmart on the web site. I found the Gold tip arrows for $39 but that was for half dozen. That wasn't made very obvious on the Sportsman's Warehouse site and I didn't catch it. I didn't say anything about the Rockhouse blind as it was a decent sale price. As for any other prices I said I didn't check them and I did mention your fishing and clothing % off.
My point still stands of buyer check prices anywhere you go. Some "sale" prices aren't always that good of a deal and money is tight right now. I have visited your store before (more than one occasion). As I stated, I like the store and the employees and I spent a good bit of money this spring on fishing stuff at your spring sale.
fireant21
Site Sponsor

Post by fireant21 »

I'll be there! Been trying to restock on some plinking rounds for the girls to shoot at the farm.