boat ramp near marine lab

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

hmaadd29

boat ramp near marine lab

Post by hmaadd29 »

Is there a boat ramp or public parking area near fsu marine lab on 98. I'm looking for a place to pick up and drop someone off in that area. thanks
bbb

Re: boat ramp near marine lab

Post by bbb »

No boat ramp....at least that we can use. Temporary Parking on the side of road. Closest ramp Lanark.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

To call it a ramp is a streach, but Leonard's landing on 98 on alligator harbor is another option. There are a few parking spots also. It may work for you if you are just dropping someone off. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

BUT, for Leonard lading, it best be a high tide or they will have a long walk to the shore line!!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
hmaadd29

Post by hmaadd29 »

Is there anywhere on 98 to park and maybe leave a vehicle for several hours around St. James Bay golf course. I've got some folks staying at the golf course and they don't want to ride all the way to c'belle beach or ap . Was hoping I could take them by boat to the beach around turkey point while I fished.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I don't think there is anything between Lanark and Leonard's landing, except summer camp. There is probably a place to park there, but I'm not sure.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
bbb

Post by bbb »

St James has their own park and dock on the bay. Not sure who has rights to use it, residents or vacationers.