NFGFC - September Tourney ROLL CALL

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC - September Tourney ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

@ Gary - As long as you put in on the Ochlochonee you are good to go. Either side of the river Mashes Sands etc...
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Also just a reminder that if you have ever thought of fishing a tournament with us or have been gone for a while, you can fish 2 tournaments per year without being a member.

And this month is a good month to give it a shot as the redfish pot is right around or above $300!!

I will be at the Lanark Market tomorrow morning from 6:00-6:30 for same day sign ups!!
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Thanks Jimmy. Mashes Sands area is a fun wade/paddle launch (bull sharks notwithstanding).
oreocwby

Post by oreocwby »

IMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKK>>>>> sure would be nice to get some updates Milton..photos, standings....all good things to have and know.....I like to know what's going on wit :smt040 them points....
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

oreocwby wrote:IMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKK>>>>> sure would be nice to get some updates Milton..photos, standings....all good things to have and know.....I like to know what's going on wit :smt040 them points....
Yea, where are the results ? I checked on NFGFC and only see the Aug tourney. Thanks.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

reelbad wrote:
oreocwby wrote:IMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKK>>>>> sure would be nice to get some updates Milton..photos, standings....all good things to have and know.....I like to know what's going on wit :smt040 them points....
Yea, where are the results ? I checked on NFGFC and only see the Aug tourney. Thanks.
Bump