Equipment for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dogdayz

Equipment for sale

Post by dogdayz »

Hello, new on here but have been coming to SGI for the last 5 years. Love the area and the fishing. New on this site as well.

Selling a few pieces of my inshore equipment. I have too many pieces to attach all the pics on here but if you PM me or e-mail, I will be sure to get back to you ASAP with some pics of the things you want to see.

Up for sale is;

(1) Shimano Tiralejo TRS-100MH2 10' length, 15-40 lb mono, 30-80 lb braid, lure weight 3 - 6 oz., medium heavy power and fast action. 2 piece rod. Used but maybe 3 times and is in perfect condition. Great rod just do not need it any longer. ASKING $265/shipped

(1) St Croix Mojo Surf Rod....MSS90MMF2, 9' in length, medium power, moderate fast action, 10-20 lb line and 1 - 4 oz. In excellent condition and maybe used 2 - 3 times.
ASKING $175/shipped

(1) St Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rod, AVSS110MHF2. 11', medium power, fast action, 15 - 40 lb, 3 - 8 oz. Perfect condition and only used 3 times. ASKING $325/shipped

(1) Avet Reel Case, Large. New in Box. Never been used, too large for what I need it for. 22" x 14" x 12". ASKING $90/shipped

(1) Quantum Boca BSP80 PTSD spinning reel. New in box, never opened. Bought the reel but do not need it. ASKING $155/shipped

(1) G Loomis SJR722, IMX, 6' spinning rod. Medium power, fast action, 6 - 12 lb line and 1/8 - 3/8 oz. Used but in great condition. A bit of the cork is gone from the handle but this does not effect the rod what so ever. The handle is a slightly dirty but not very noticeable. Other than that, the rod is in perfect condition. ASKING $185/shipped

PM me or e-mail me at brian@dog-dayz.com for pics or more information.

Thanks
FishWithChris

Re: Equipment for sale

Post by FishWithChris »

New version of the boca (black) or old (silver)?
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
dogdayz

Re: Equipment for sale

Post by dogdayz »

galantnole wrote:New version of the boca (black) or old (silver)?
E-mailed pic to you. Body is a dark silver and the spool and bail are black.