David Gibbs finally arrested in Tallahassee

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: David Gibbs finally arrested in Tallahassee

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Rhettley wrote:I'm not surprised to see they are from Meigs, GA.
I'll bet they are not native Meigsians. I'll bet they moved to Meigs from Crawfordsville. :o :smt005
I'll take that bet any day of the week, put your money where your mouth is!!
Okay, $50 to winner's favorite charity. Produce a birth certificate. Not an Obama certificate, but a real certified birth certificate. :-D
As it is, I say that pigtail and jorts scream Gator!

Why don't you look for that birth certificate in the same place where you catch weakfish :smt005
Nope, that would be your chore. After all, I am not the idjit who wanted to make a bet out of a haha. :lol:
Ha ha, read. 6 lines up. You are the idjit. Man, this is too easy
The joking comment about the bet was with Rhettley, not you. Then you came busting in like there was something serious here and you had to defend the honor of State of Florida. Carry on.
If you have something to say to Rhettly that you don't want the board to see, then send a pm. This isnt your personal Facebook page, it is a public forum. You said something stupid, you got called out, now after defending it, you say it was a personal joke. I still stand by what I said earlier, you take every opportunity to bash Florida and floridians, and if here is no opportunity, you create one. It just gets old
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
bman

Post by bman »

Will the two of you play nice... :smt056

And the Gators and Dogs both stink.
GO NOLES!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
ontiltttttt

Post by ontiltttttt »

I'm buying this for the both of you :smt048

bman

Post by bman »

ontiltttttt wrote:I'm buying this for the both of you :smt048

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:

TEAM "Duck Season!"
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Well, if you want to know how heavily you get punished in our country today for:

* Receiving stolen property
* Driving under suspension
* Stealing a tag
* Leading police on a 2 hour chase
* Hitting a police car
* Trespassing COUNTLESS times
* Committing COUNTLESS crimes that exploit the elderly
* And resisting arrest with violence

Here's your answer -- David Gibbs is currently up for release just a few months from now. So take this as either a B.O.L. or if there are any Dexter-like folks out there, maybe someone can do us all a favor and help him taste true justice.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates ... =662319034
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

big bend gyrene wrote:Well, if you want to know how heavily you get punished in our country today for:

* Receiving stolen property
* Driving under suspension
* Stealing a tag
* Leading police on a 2 hour chase
* Hitting a police car
* Trespassing COUNTLESS times
* Committing COUNTLESS crimes that exploit the elderly
* And resisting arrest with violence

Here's your answer -- David Gibbs is currently up for release just a few months from now. So take this as either a B.O.L. or if there are any Dexter-like folks out there, maybe someone can do us all a favor and help him taste true justice.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates ... =662319034
It says initial receipt was 12-16-2014 and scheduled to be released 8-4-2016. That's over a year and 8 months. That's longer than I'd want to be in a work camp. Hopefully, with his debt to society paid, he'll fly right
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
big bend gyrene

Salty Gator wrote:It says initial receipt was 12-16-2014 and scheduled to be released 8-4-2016. That's over a year and 8 months. That's longer than I'd want to be in a work camp. Hopefully, with his debt to society paid, he'll fly right
As a reminder per earlier posts Gibbs has been committing crimes at least 18 YEARS IN AT LEAST FOUR DIFFERENT STATES, with a quite steady stream of Tallahassee area charges in the 4 years leading up to his last incarceration.

First, with the bulk of his crimes exploiting the elderly I don't agree he's come anywhere close to actually repaying society -- being a thief is bad enough but making the elderly your regular target is even more evil, nor would I bet a cent on his flying straight since prior jail terms didn't change him a bit. Hope he does see the light, but sure not going to hold my breath, and I think everyone who followed Bman's relatively frequent past B.O.L.s would, again, be wise to suspect his life of crime will pick right back up where it left off and be on the look out.

Here's the picture of reality from the last six years or so, and that's excluding numerous other mugshots taken earlier and / or from other counties. Quite a few more if you dig for them. Words to the wise... remember his face.
Gibbs.jpg
Gibbs.jpg (97.55 KiB) Viewed 4561 times
Last edited by big bend gyrene on August 24th, 2016, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

FYI- David Gibbs got arrested yesterday per the arrest report on channel 6 today.

Grand theft, resist arrest, hit and run, driving with license suspended
Don't major in the minor stuff in life
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
big bend gyrene

Salty Gator wrote:Hopefully, with his debt to society paid, he'll fly right
So much for flying right... looks like his modus operandi is pretty darn set. AGAIN, I say words to the wise are remember his face and hopefully mentally age-progress it a bit due to at least a few more years incarceration before he can get out and misbehave YET AGAIN.
bman

Post by bman »

good grief!

TEAM "Duck Season!"
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

for your viewing pleasure... poor guy just can't get his head right.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
big bend gyrene

Man, all these years I've been living relatively clean and driving the straight and narrow path believing that if I didn't there would be he!! to pay... what's a fellow have to do around here to really get put away for a while?

Evidently constant theft and with it often targeting the elderly, drugs, repeated DUIs, resisting arrest, grand theft, hit and runs (including hitting a police car), and poaching (not Gibbs, but referencing prior posts on BBF about wrist slaps / immediate return to poaching) just aren't any big deal. Guess it fits with the times, when even our own government officials couldn't care less about following the supposed laws of the land. :smt011
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

This is an excellent example as to why new, not recycled, leadership is needed in the state attorney's office, IMO. Scumbags like these, especially those who prey upon the elderly, should be locked up for a long, long time. Of course, then us taxpayers get to foot the bill for three squares a day, housing and medical care while they watch cable TV and lift weights. :smt012
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Post by reelsorry2 »

Reminds me of ( ITS ME ITS ME ITS ERNEST T) DAVID Gibbs a real live Ernest T. Bass and Otis combined. The lawmen dont want him in there jail