Any CPA's on the forum?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

randymullaly

Any CPA's on the forum?

Post by randymullaly »

Re-financing my home. Filing an extension for 2016 Income Taxes. Lender said no problem but if not filing, need a profit and loss statement from a CPA. Anybody on the forum a CPA and able to assist?

Thanks,
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Re: Any CPA's on the forum?

Post by Flint River Pirate »

We all refer our finance questions to Jumptrout51. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Team Jolly Mon
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I believe rocky g is an accountant. Liam Callahan is an accountant also I think. Not sure if he's on here or not. I use James DA Holley and are very happy. No forum affiliation that I know of. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
CastTheFlats

Post by CastTheFlats »

Personal Financial statements can be costly and pretty time consuming. I would recommend asking the bank for a personal Profit and Loss form to fill out assuming your personal income and expenses are not to complicated. Typically in this situation your best bet is to go ahead and try to pull everything together to file your return. I don't know all of your financial situation but what the bank is asking can usually be done by the taxpayer not a CPA.
Hope this helps,

Liam Callaghan
Operations Director

Harvard and Associates, CPA
850-224-9008
Lcallaghan@harvard-cpa.com
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Flint River Pirate wrote:We all refer our finance questions to Jumptrout51. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boy, you ain't right! :smt005 :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

CastTheFlats wrote:Personal Financial statements can be costly and pretty time consuming. I would recommend asking the bank for a personal Profit and Loss form to fill out assuming your personal income and expenses are not to complicated. Typically in this situation your best bet is to go ahead and try to pull everything together to file your return. I don't know all of your financial situation but what the bank is asking can usually be done by the taxpayer not a CPA.
Hope this helps,

Liam Callaghan
Good advice from Liam. :thumbup:
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Post by JeffB »

CastTheFlats wrote:Personal Financial statements can be costly and pretty time consuming. I would recommend asking the bank for a personal Profit and Loss form to fill out assuming your personal income and expenses are not to complicated. Typically in this situation your best bet is to go ahead and try to pull everything together to file your return. I don't know all of your financial situation but what the bank is asking can usually be done by the taxpayer not a CPA.
Hope this helps,

Liam Callaghan
Operations Director

Harvard and Associates, CPA
850-224-9008
Lcallaghan@harvard-cpa.com
I am a CPA and the above is good advice. As stated personal financials can be costly especially if there isn't already a CPA/Client relationship.
I'd be happy to assist you after April 18 but there's no way that I could fit you in right now. I'm sure there would be a big forum discount :D