April fooled the trout at Ecofina.

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Re: April fooled the trout at Ecofina.

Post by trout fisher »

Now that's a good trip. :thumbup:
HammerDown

Post by HammerDown »

Nice work H-n-M and others. Looks like everyone got something for the table. My wife sure does like the rock bass but we did not get any this time. We had a nice cook out Sunday with the small mess we got. We sure do enjoy the Econfina area. My son did his Eagle Scout project at the camp site on the river a few years back. The ticks are sure bad back there and the hogs are around as well. Well, tight lines everyone! :D
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Thanks , will diff have to remember channel 14 next time I'm out. Have a big vacation trip planned in 2 weeks so prob be a month before I get out there again. Thought I was gonna need some help Saturday, sometimes trying to start the motor I would get nothing then all of sudden start, but think I figured it out tho, wiring on my lil fuse panel, and also had a tire come completely apart on me on the way home, but was prepared and had a good spare and a jack, 10 min and rolling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk