Power Pole

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

edif

Power Pole

Post by edif »

Someone posted here a while back about the most reasonable place to purchase a Power Pole i am ready to pull the trigger any help would be GREAT..!!!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Power Pole

Post by silverking »

Shields Marina and Sunshine Boats are both dealers. Not positive, but believe Big Bend Marine and Jack's Boats in Perry also carries and installs them.

BPS sells them as well.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

Got a PP Blade on our new boat and it has already been a great addition. It hurts me to think how many fish I have not caught in the past by not having one. It also comes in handy while loading, rigging etc. Really like it, my boat dealer rigged mine so cant help you on dealers but will be money well spent.
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
bbb

Post by bbb »

edif wrote:Someone posted here a while back about the most reasonable place to purchase a Power Pole i am ready to pull the trigger any help would be GREAT..!!!
I would buy local if pricing is comparable.

These guys are suppose to have some of the best prices online.

AUTHORIZED POWERPOLE DEALER
10% discount on hydrodipping for members with BBC10
K and K Kustomz - (607) 467 5700 SHOP Mon thru Friday 9 to 4 EST / Saturday 9 to 1
Text anytime morning or night (607) 221 3480 (text only please)
KandKKustomz.com / Facebook.com/kandkkustomz
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

I'd sell you mine CHEAP if it didn't require patching the installation holes. It's just added weight that's in the way since I almost never use it any more and use the spot lock on the ipilot instead.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
CalGarretson

Post by CalGarretson »

Juan wrote:I'd sell you mine CHEAP if it didn't require patching the installation holes. It's just added weight that's in the way since I almost never use it any more and use the spot lock on the ipilot instead.
This is the dilemma that I keep playing out in my mind. I keep going back and forth on it. I can see how I'd like it scalloping and such where I am stationary for a good long while and not want to run the battery down too much. But then again, it is $1,500.....
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Juan wrote:I'd sell you mine CHEAP if it didn't require patching the installation holes. It's just added weight that's in the way since I almost never use it any more and use the spot lock on the ipilot instead.
Get you some Spectrum gel coat patch kit. Very easy to work with and your hull will look like you never had one.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

The tm makes a lot of noise in 18" of water, and doesn't hold you in position as well.. I can't be without a power pole. In fact I'm about to upgrade to an 8' pro2 ( the 10' is a little big on the transom for me)
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

My 2 cents.

A Powerpole is a great addition to your boat if you fish shallow inshore waters. If you don't it's a HUGE waste of money.

However......IF you do fish shallow areas it's the best money you will ever spend. Actually tied with a quality bow mounted trolling motor. I can tell you without the slightest hesitation that I have caught many, many fish that I would not have caught if I didn't have the Powerpole. You just can't stop quietly and instantly with a trolling motor.

I purchased my PP thru Sunshine Boats in Tally. They charged me the retail price for the PP, no shipping, and performed the installation for me. You may be able to install it yourself. In my case access was VERY limited and frankly I still don't know how they managed it.

Power Pole does not allow retailers to discount the purchase price of their products, so lots of shopping won't help you much.

So, if you have the coin, pull the trigger. I'm so happy with mine I'm moving it to the new boat.

Yep......it's a keeper. :thumbup:
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
edif

Post by edif »

Thanks to all for the in-put bbb i talked to Kevin at K and K that man is a wealth of info and has some Great ideas and referrals for other items.again thanks TO ALL..!!!