Lure Clearance Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Lure Clearance Sale

Post by silverking »

Clearing out some extra lures from my personal inventory. All are new unless noted. Located in Tallahassee. All are proven fish-catchers and the Rapala X-Raps are part of their new saltwater series with realistic finishes and enticing action.

Heddon Super Spook Jr. Clear Topwater Plugs
Heddon Super Spook Jr. Topwater Lure with saltwater hooks and single large brass ball bearing rattle for fish-attracting appeal. Two with bronze treble hooks.
Clear pattern is deadly for seatrout, redfish, snook and other inshore species. Lot of 4, including Swim 'N Image: $20.00
IMG_7103.jpg
Heddon Swim ’N Image Topwater Twitch Bait
New, in package, Heddon Swim 'N Image Lipped topwater lure: Tennessee Shad
Extra-strong, extra-sharp hooks. Bright, fish-attracting color. Durable finish. Especially deadly on redfish (or largemouth bass)
IMG_7105.jpg
Paul Brown’s Fat Boy Suspending Soft Plug Gold/Black 09
Paul Brown's Fat Boy, Original Series soft-plastic suspending plug in Gold and Black with saltwater treble hooks. Fatboy-09
Absolutely deadly for trout in the winter months. Quantity: 2. SOLD
IMG_7109.jpg
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Twitchin’ Mullet
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Twitching' Mullet in Albino Shiner.
Depth: 1-2'  Rigged with dual inline single hooks 
Length: 3 1/8"
Weight: 7/16 oz.
SOLD
IMG_7113.jpg
Rapala SKV10 Go Skitter V
topwater lure for quick turning walk-the-dog action. 
Gold/Olive
Length: 4"
Weight:1/2 oz.
$9.25
IMG_7111.jpg
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Twitchin’ Minnow
Olive/pearl
Rapala Twitching' Minnow stick bait with tight side-to-side action and slow sink. Rigged with (2) single in-line hooks 
Depth: 1'2'
Length: 4.75"
Weight: 15/16 oz.
$9.25
IMG_7115.jpg
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Subwalk Stick Bait
Rapala Subwalk Twitch Bait with wide sweeping action and slow sink. Rigged with twin inline single hooks. Fusilier
Depth: 0-2'
Length: 3.5"
Weight: 3/4 oz.
New lure but body spot added with permanent black marker to match pinfish.SOLD
IMG_7122.jpg
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Subwalk Stick Bait
Rapala Saltwater X-Rap Subwalk stick bait in Fusilier with wide sweeping action and slow sink. Rigged with twin in-line single hooks. Body spot added on each side with permanent black magic marker to resemble pinfish. 
Depth: 0-2'
Length: 2 3/4"
Weight: 7/16 oz
SOLD
IMG_7117.jpg
Used plugs:
Lot of 2: $8.00
Heddon Super Spook Jr. in BONE
Heddon Super Spook Jr. BONE topwater lure. Used but in excellent condition. Gill plates highlighted by permanent red magic marker. Bronze treble hooks. Excellent walk-the-dog action for trout, redfish, bass and other surface-strikers.
IMG_7121.jpg
Heddon Super Spook Jr. in Creme/Silver scales
Heddon Super Spook Jr. topwater lure. Used but in excellent condition. Walk-the-dog action for trout, redfish, bass and other surface-strikers.
IMG_0438.jpg
Last edited by silverking on August 31st, 2017, 7:11 am, edited 10 times in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
reelbad

Re: Lure Clearance Sale

Post by reelbad »

SK, are those plugs the ones that are making all the fish have one eye and are killing so many ? :-D
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

reelbad wrote:SK, are those plugs the ones that are making all the fish have one eye and are killing so many ? :-D
All except the Rapalas with the in-line single hooks. How many should I put in your shopping cart? :lol:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

silverking wrote:
reelbad wrote:SK, are those plugs the ones that are making all the fish have one eye and are killing so many ? :-D
All except the Rapalas with the in-line single hooks. How many should I put in your shopping cart? :lol:
I already have the same lures and like them all. Just about all I use the majority of the time. I really like the single inline hook system.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Well there's a good testimonial. I'm down to a handful of lures myself, so I'm passing the savings of these duplicates on to fellow forum members. Get a discount and don't pay sales tax either. And Reelbad guarantees they'll catch fish. :wink:
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

If my check is straightened out on the 31st I'll take the2 fat boys the 2 subwalks, and the twitching mullet.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Roger. I'll hold 'em for you until then. Thanks.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Grouped the new Spooks and Swim 'N Image together in one lot with increased discount and the two used Spooks as a pair. Will consider offers as well.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Several of the lures sold. A couple of the Rapalas and all the Heddons still available.

If no one wants the Spooks/Image soon, I'll just put them aside for my annual Toys for Tots donations. I stuff several tackle boxes full of lures, jigs, hooks, hats, etc. every December to give to the kids. The folks at the collection centers say they're a big hit because they're different than stuffed animal toys. Gets kids outside, appreciating the sport.