Super cheap kayak

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

doomtrpr_z71

Re: Super cheap kayak

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

I would just assume any kayak appearing abandoned in stoney bayou is Gary's :lol:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

[quote="fishTheBend"]Gary, I added my own industrial chains and locks to your kayaks. Please send $200 per kayak to receive each key to unlock for use.

$200? I've never paid more than $150 for any of those plastic buckets I've stashed! Learned my lesson ten years ago after losing an expensive canoe to a SMNWR control burn.
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

This thread is gold.

Finding someone’s kayak and posting it for them to see on the internet. I’ll note this trick down for future forum endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Red Beard wrote:This thread is gold.

Finding someone’s kayak and posting it for them to see on the internet. I’ll note this trick down for future forum endeavors.

You'll find that when someone loses or has something stolen and posts about it here... someone a week or two later posts either a "For Sale" or "Found" thread to troll a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Ha ha your right.

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

FishWithChris wrote:

You'll find that when someone loses or has something stolen and posts about it here... someone a week or two later posts either a "For Sale" or "Found" thread to troll a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He’s right, except it’s usually a day or maybe two later :lol:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Just a little good clean fun with our buddy Gary
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

It's cool, guys. I'm overdue for some good-hearted spanking.

That said, note this: I have a wife - a great, supportive, sexy wife (Vicky are you reading this?) - who once asked me why I risk losing my stashed kayaks in the salt marsh. I responded that the alternative would be to buy a truck, trailer, and flats boat, which would altogether closely approach the purchase price of our modest house.

Wife Vicky said: "Keep buying and hiding those cheap kayaks." She loves beer-battered redfish.

Vicky can do 10 pull-ups, run 10 miles, AND she teaches high-risk, sometimes violent, special needs students. Often comes home with bruises. We drove to to Perry on Monday so she could work with some students because Gretchen Everhart is closed due to COVID. Two of her former students tested positive. That drive was not required by her principal or the county, but you don't know my wife.

So...it's okay and my fault if you find and keep my boats, but I hope you really need them.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

No one is going to take one of your kayaks. But you do have another option. You could drag your kayak back and forth every trip like we used to. But I really don’t care what you do or how you do it :beer:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I'm too lazy to do that. So you might say I get what I deserve. And, well...you'd be right. :beer:

I am totally OK with this thread ending now.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

GaryDroze wrote:I'm too lazy to do that. So you might say I get what I deserve. And, well...you'd be right. :beer:

I am totally OK with this thread ending now.
Come on man, you are the least lazy person here. You don’t deserve anything and you didn’t get anything. :beer: Over and out
fishTheBend

Post by fishTheBend »

Fine, $100 per kayak for you Gary. $150 for the public including numbers of their locations. Must sign contract agreeing not to post those numbers in this forum or in public.

GaryDroze wrote:
fishTheBend wrote:Gary, I added my own industrial chains and locks to your kayaks. Please send $200 per kayak to receive each key to unlock for use.

$200? I've never paid more than $150 for any of those plastic buckets I've stashed! Learned my lesson ten years ago after losing an expensive canoe to a SMNWR control burn.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Wait a minute ... what happened to the mandatory fake craigslist post showing this for sale?
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!