Wanted--12-14 foot Aluminum Hull

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Yardyacht

Wanted--12-14 foot Aluminum Hull

Post by Yardyacht »

Looking to buy a 12-14 foot aluminum boat to match 8 hp Yam and trailer I already own. Prefer light weight, semi-vee, high gunwhales, welded, 15 HP rated or less, but not really that picky. Just want to go while the reddin's good.

Yardyacht
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpbb/vie ... hp?t=10733
Why not sell what you have, and upgrade to this? I bet you wouldn't have that much more in it, not to mention this boat will go anywhere a 12-14'er will. :D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Yardyacht

Post by Yardyacht »

Good point, Rocket. Thanks for the link. I have definitely considered getting a real flats boat with more room and power to get me away from a squall faster. My 20 foot Grady in the side yard gets lonely when I stay inshore, but I'm not quite ready to jump on another complete rig, especially without buy-in from my co-captain. Fortunately, she likes reddin' as much as I do, so I may go the route you suggest soon. Finding a significant deal would help matters, but who doesn't want a deal?

BTW, I see you're a site sponsor. As a newbie to the forum, I am really enjoying and appreciating it. Tin Can lives across the residential lake from me and we've known him for years.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Tin Can lives across the residential lake from me and we've known him for years.
That certainly won't buy ya any positive consideration with this group :o
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Yardyacht, I know who ya are now.

Don't pay any attention to Sir Reel. Knowing me, and $2.50, will get you a cup of coffee anywhere.
What was I supposed to do today?