Name that bait

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Name that bait

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Several NFGFC fishermen were given a Slimline stick bait at the tournament. Charles Kori owns the Bite A Bait company and sent them for us to use. He is looking for a good name for the bait and asked if we could help come up with one. Here's your chance to become famous and name a good bait. The bait obviously works well,Chuck Collins caught his 5#15oz. trout on it at the tournament. If you were lucky enough to get one please use it and report your results and your name choice. There will be more baits coming for future tournaments. So,if you did not get one this time you probably will next time.
Pat McGriff,Keaton beach guide likes the bait also and suggested the name change. He too will be sending in name suggestions from Keaton anglers.
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

I PERSONALLY LIKE "RIPPIN WATER BAIT" :-D ...I'VE BEEN USIN THE CLOWN COLORED BAIT AND IT WORKS WELL :thumbup: ..THE GHOST WORKS GOOD TOO, IT'S A BONE COLORED SURFACE WALKER 8)
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Ya didn't give me nothin at the tourney :smt010 so I can't help ya none :roll: :smt004 :beer:
Knot Tester

Post by Knot Tester »

How about a picture for those of us without.
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

wevans..You didn't get one, cause that was the secret bait :-D
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

The name of the bait should be.....

JUNIOR JUMPTROUT
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

How about this for a name The "Shoal Shiner" and then if you wanted to you could say the "SS minnow" :-D
I think its got a ring :thumbup:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

TroutTrent wrote:How about this for a name The "Shoal Shiner" and then if you wanted to you could say the "SS minnow" :-D
I think its got a ring :thumbup:
So does your telephone but it doesn't mean someone will answer it. :smt005