20% OFF SOUTH GEORGIA OUTDOORS

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

20% OFF SOUTH GEORGIA OUTDOORS

Post by Jumptrout51 »

NFGFC MEMBERS and BBFN MEMBERS :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Pre Econfina tourney sale at South Georgia Outdoors this weekend. All fishing equipment in stock 20% off including rods and reels. Must be a member with nfgfc or bbf.net. Let us know who you are when you come in. Friday 8:00 - 6:00 saturday 9:00 -4:00. Also all gulp $4.99 a bag when you buy 10 or more.
Thanks,Heath Sanders. Cairotrout
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

All Gulp will be 4.99, you don't have to buy ten.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
Just Fish
Site Sponsor

Post by Just Fish »

I don't mean to be technical but can you define member of BBFN. I am guessing that means sponser for BBFN. I just want to make sure I don't come in and claim to be someone I am not, yet :)

Also I haven't been up towards Cairo in a while, can you post the address of the store also.

Thanks
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Just Fish wrote:I don't mean to be technical but can you define member of BBFN. I am guessing that means sponser for BBFN. I just want to make sure I don't come in and claim to be someone I am not, yet :)

Also I haven't been up towards Cairo in a while, can you post the address of the store also.

Thanks
Glad you brought that up. I AM a sponsor, but it has been over a year since I donated. There needs to be an area to I guess you call Re-donate, along with some way to message somebody when a year is up or whatever the period is.....

So Tom.....is there a link for this, or have I missed it somewhere?

I think a yearly contribution is fair.....you set the amount.....

EDITED - DUHHHH ... It is right on the middle of the screen........

NEVER MIND.....

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Just mention bigbendfishing.net and you got it.
The address is 260 4th street S.E
Phone number is 1-229-377-4868
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Challenger Marshmaster

Post by CairoTrout »

We will be having a drawing for a Challenger titanium Marshmaster of your choice. Must come in Friday from 8:00 to 6:00 or Saturday 9:00 to 4:00.
Last edited by CairoTrout on May 22nd, 2007, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

20 % :o Thanks Heath, I hope I get to come by and spend some money.......even if I don't, I appreciate the effort...Ya'll get to Cairo ! It's a great store. 8)
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend; but, I appreciate the effort CT :thumbup: If you guys haven't been there, it's a really nice store. :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

I'll be there Friday. :thumbup:
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Sounds like a good deal to me :thumbup: :thumbup:
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Thanks CT. Just charge a few things to BB and send them to me. :wink:
GULP! free since 1970.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Hey Birddog,seems like Chalk would come see us one day. Also BB has an open account, come on.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

birddog wrote:Thanks CT. Just charge a few things to BB and send them to me. :wink:
Hey BD, You dont want him to give you my price. I went by today because Im going to be in Adel this weekend and fishing Sunday and he charged me full price. You'd think he'd look after his Bud that spends better than 10k a year in the store. :smt011 And I dont have a charge account , Heath said he wouldnt give my broke arse any credit!!! By the way BD helk of a trip south!!! Im serious about a snook expedition if anyone has been or is willing to go try. :beer: :-D :beer:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

:lol: :thumbup:
GULP! free since 1970.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

CairoTrout wrote:Hey Birddog,seems like Chalk would come see us one day. Also BB has an open account, come on.
Why do I need to come by, I have a personal shopper :lol: