That fat fugger can kick

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

birddog
Site Sponsor

That fat fugger can kick

Post by birddog »

I guess FSU is gonna try and win the game with field goals. :roll: :lol:
Last edited by birddog on November 24th, 2007, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GULP! free since 1970.
Reel Slow
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Slow »

:lol:

Would someone please put those announcers in a room with Tebow and get it over with....geez.
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

I agree. There's a lot of love in the booth for TeeTee :lol:
GULP! free since 1970.
fishful_thinkin

Post by fishful_thinkin »

I think that someones got a man crush!!
Less Work! More Fishing!
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Dayum......FSU was somewhat dissappointing.

If it was me I'd retire Bobby and start fresh.
GULP! free since 1970.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

FSU needs to show Bobby the door politely, not give him a raise to 3.5 mil/per :roll: No man is greater than the program....even if he did build it. I know TK is trying to be loyal, but if he doesn't watch it, this new staff could be gone by next season :x
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

exactly.
GULP! free since 1970.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

They been hot for T-boy for weeks now.

GET A ROOM, "Football Announcers".

No Crying in football T-boy.

Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Reel Slow wrote::lol:

Would someone please put those announcers in a room with Tebow and get it over with....geez.
If you think ESPN is bad, go to St. Augustine and hang around any sports bar.

You have to admit and heaven help for saying it, but the first player to run and pass for 20 TDs is pretty impressive. But he IS the UF offense and if they keep riding that horse they better get some insurance on him 'cause he ain't Superman.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

Everytime they referenced the Bulldog win over UF they could not do it without the mention of a sore shoulder (failing to mention that it was his right shoulder that was sore and not his left shoulder that he throws with). Also, not mentioning that he did not miss a snap in that game against the Bulldogs. And I never heard a comment about the fact that Georgia's running backs Lumpkin and Brown were injured for that game and never played a play in the whole game in Jacksonville. He is a heck of a player, I'll give him that....but enough is enough. If I were a player on the Florida team I would say the same thing....might as well walk of the field and let the almighty do it all by himself...Go Dawgs !!! I feel better now...goodnight !
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Welby wrote:

If I were a player on the Florida team I would say the same thing....might as well walk of the field and let the almighty do it all by himself..
Amen
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
CATCH 22

Post by CATCH 22 »

Bunch of whiners and haters, just remember, he's just a sophmore. 2 more years of whining to go :smt005 :smt005
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Welby wrote:

Everytime they referenced the Bulldog win over UF they could not do it without the mention of a sore shoulder (failing to mention that it was his right shoulder that was sore and not his left shoulder that he throws with). Also, not mentioning that he did not miss a snap in that game against the Bulldogs. And I never heard a comment about the fact that Georgia's running backs Lumpkin and Brown were injured for that game and never played a play in the whole game in Jacksonville. He is a heck of a player, I'll give him that....but enough is enough. If I were a player on the Florida team I would say the same thing....might as well walk of the field and let the almighty do it all by himself...Go Dawgs !!! I feel better now...goodnight !
Exactly, the Dawgs whooped Tebow and his boys real good. Just a bunch of whining in the press and the press starts to lick it up. :smt013
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

CATCH 22 wrote:Bunch of whiners and haters, just remember, he's just a sophmore. 2 more years of whining to go :smt005 :smt005
Yea, 2 more years of Tebow on his butt with a Mutt in his face :smt005

Stafford is a sophomore, Knowshon is a freshmen...and on and on...getting that sinking feeling aren't ya gaytor nation :smt005
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

It was Kentucky that hurt T-boy.

Go Cats.