Mike's Marine Ways

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tin can
Site Sponsor

Mike's Marine Ways

Post by tin can »

I had some gel coat damage on the side of my boat. I called Mike's Marine ways yesterday morning. Mike told me to bring it to him and he would see what he could do. I left the boat with him about 10 A.M. yesterday. Just got back from picking it up. There is no sign of repair. You can't tell it was ever damaged. 24 hour turnaround and a VERY Reasonable repair charge. I couldn't be more satisfied. I sure do like being treated well by a local business. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What was I supposed to do today?
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: Mike's Marine Ways

Post by RHTFISH »

Mike is THE MAN for glass work....I don't trust anyone else to patch my holes! :o
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Had some work done there a few weeks ago myself, First Class !!!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

tin can wrote:I had some gel coat damage on the side of my boat. I called Mike's Marine ways yesterday morning. Mike told me to bring it to him and he would see what he could do. I left the boat with him about 10 A.M. yesterday. Just got back from picking it up. There is no sign of repair. You can't tell it was ever damaged. 24 hour turnaround and a VERY Reasonable repair charge. I couldn't be more satisfied. I sure do like being treated well by a local business. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Did you rake a saw against it? how does a man who doesn't fish damage his glass boat? we need details :smt064
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

SHOWBOAT wrote:
tin can wrote:I had some gel coat damage on the side of my boat. I called Mike's Marine ways yesterday morning. Mike told me to bring it to him and he would see what he could do. I left the boat with him about 10 A.M. yesterday. Just got back from picking it up. There is no sign of repair. You can't tell it was ever damaged. 24 hour turnaround and a VERY Reasonable repair charge. I couldn't be more satisfied. I sure do like being treated well by a local business. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Did you rake a saw against it? how does a man who doesn't fish damage his glass boat? we need details :smt064
Freak accident. When you have a few hours to spare. buy me a few beers and I'll tell you the whole story. :smt110
RedMann
Site Sponsor

Post by RedMann »

My hero Tin Can doesn't fish anymore? I'm devasted. I thought I was the only one suffering from the Dontfishnomo virus.
:(
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

RedMann wrote:My hero Tin Can doesn't fish anymore? I'm devasted. I thought I was the only one suffering from the Dontfishnomo virus.
:(
RedMann, pay no attention to Showboat. He is making a futile attempt to ruffle my feathers and embarrass me. I do still fish, and I'm flattered to be your hero. :wink: