Cobia

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

flyfishguy

Cobia

Post by flyfishguy »

Headed out to 50ft out of shell point last week looking for grouper and boated a BIG Cobia. Didnt have a scale but best guess is that this fish weighted between 60 and 70 lbs. It was hard to lift this fish off the ground. Would like to post a pic but not sure how.
big bend gyrene

Re: Cobia

Post by big bend gyrene »

You can email it to me at joken999@aol.com, flyfishguy, and I'll gladly post it in this thread for you! :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

DARN nice cobe! :thumbup: :beer: salute1
1.jpg
2.jpg
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Reel Addiction
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Addiction »

Hats of you you! Very Nice Fish!
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Sweet!
captkeyser
Site Sponsor