Any water clarity reports?

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jslorenz3

Any water clarity reports?

Post by jslorenz3 »

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how clear the water is right now in the area. Looking at St. Marks/Aucilla specifically, but I would appreciate any input. Thanks
Scalp 'em Noles!
FSU Class of 2016
Civil Engineering Major
bigphishy

Re: Any water clarity reports?

Post by bigphishy »

i fished aucilla last friday and it was very dark like tea not muddy.monday we went to st marks and it was darker than usual but not as bad as aucilla. some of the creeks and flats had some nice water in between st marks and deep creek. deep creek and over almost to redfish point was very stained water as well. that was a as far as i went. im sure it wont take long to clear up long as we dont get much more rain. water temp ranged from 55 to 61. we did mange a few trout and reds back in some creeks and saw several small groups of redfish on the shallow flats on high tide
countrycorners

Post by countrycorners »

I pulled out of the water about 2:30pm. Water is like Light coffee.
Hiljun

Post by Hiljun »

I live on grassy inlet at oysterbay and the water is still very dark. It was nice and I told some friends and family to come on down and see how beautiful this part of Florida is. They get here and not only is the water too dark to see anything but it turned off cold and rainy.
cleanlivin

Post by cleanlivin »

Econfina looks like 2 day old cofffee its real dirty
cleanlivin

Post by cleanlivin »

Econfina looks like 2 day old coffee its real dirty