Lab Puppy for Sale SOLD!

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

g8rman

Lab Puppy for Sale SOLD!

Post by g8rman »

WE HAVE ONE YELLOW MALE LEFT WHO IS LONELY WITHOUT HIS SIBLINGS. We are suprised that this is the last one left as we all thought he would be the pick of the litter.

Duck season is rapidly approaching and this is the perfect time to start training your new retriever. What!? You say you don't have a new retriever? I can fix that! For sale Labrador puppies. I have 3 three left. 1 Yellow Male and 2 Black Females. Born on 12 Aug. They are weaned, wormed and ready to go home. They come from great hunting background and bloodlines. Dam on site. Pedigrees of sire and dam available for review. Multiple Amateur Field Champions, Field Champions and Master Hunters on both sides. Pups are happy, healthy and well socialized. Asking $500. Please text or call to set up an appointment to see. 229 669 0523.

Last edited by g8rman on October 24th, 2014, 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEMPER FIsh
cotton

Re: Lab Puppies for Sale

Post by cotton »

We lost our black lab earlier this year and our chocolate is now 10. My wife swears were taking a break. I showed her your pics and she was almost was sold.

Beautiful pups!!
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Do you have any Lab cats?

My anatomy class is doing a dissection lab this year. We need six cats for next month's lab.
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

Cotton, Can't tell you how many stories we've heard about folks losing their lab in the past year. Very sad. If seeing the pics almost sold your bride, seeing the pups in person will seal the deal. Bring her by the house and we'll introduce them.
SEMPER FIsh
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

Gary, just by insinuating that I would have cats gives me reason to question your character, but if I stumble across any I will gladly donate them to the cause.
SEMPER FIsh
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

great looking pups. I've been thinking about a friend for my chocolate, but the timing isn't right. Do you have litters on occasion or this a one time thing for you?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

SB, This is our first litter in many years. We did it so our girls would have the experience of the birth and development of the pups. Sort of a hands on homeschool project. We also have a chocolate but she's not going to be around much longer. So we are thinking of another litter next year, but just depends on circumstances.
SEMPER FIsh
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

GaryDroze wrote:Do you have any Lab cats?

My anatomy class is doing a dissection lab this year. We need six cats for next month's lab.
I know it's a joke, but it is very important you and your class respect the tissue. Beautiful pups, sorry for the derail :thumbup:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

G8rman, just curious, still have all three?

May try to take a look at them this Wednesday if possible. Like having two dogs of varying ages so when I lose one can't dwell on the loss too much (always hard nonetheless). That said, had a Great Dane die of old age a couple of years back leaving me with a lone yellow lab. The lab's starting to show his age (8), so it's definitely time for a new pup or possibly even two. If you still have any / all of the pups left, if you could PM me your address / time range you might be free Wednesday I would much appreciate it.
BBG salute1
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I get your message, SG. Before we start the dissection lab every year, I give a talk on ethics in medical research, and include points on using preserved animals.

Part of my students' grade comes from proper treatment of the specimens. Apologies for any offense caused. Gary
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

BBG, PM Sent

Gary... Thought by now everyone would understand that sarcasm is the primary language spoken here.
SEMPER FIsh
Squirm88

Post by Squirm88 »

Do the sire and dam have any health clearances? Hips, Elbows, EIC or CNM? I bought a lab affected with EIC and swore I would never buy from another litter that has not been tested for it.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Squirm88 wrote:Do the sire and dam have any health clearances? Hips, Elbows, EIC or CNM? I bought a lab affected with EIC and swore I would never buy from another litter that has not been tested for it.
I was wondering how long it would take before these questions were asked
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

Squirm,

Negative. Neither the Sire or the Dam have any specific clearances for the mentioned conditions, but they haven't exhibited any symptoms or evidence of any conditions either.
SEMPER FIsh
g8rman

Post by g8rman »

Looking through the pedigrees and doing some research, many/most of the family trees from both sire and dam have been tested in different areas (hips, elbows, eyes etc). Would be happy to provide copies for those that would like to do their own research. Records are easy to access.
SEMPER FIsh