Costa Replacement Parts

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Costa Replacement Parts

Post by red_yakker »

I have a pair of Costa Del Mar Wave Killers, and the rubber sleeves that cover the temples are starting to come apart.
I know that I can send them off to Costa and the warranty will cover them for $12 +/-, but I'd really prefer to just order a set and put them on myself. I don't want to have to go without my sunglasses for a couple of weeks.
Does anyone know where I can order Costa replacement parts? A Google search turned up some items on ebay, but none that will fit the Wave Killers.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: Costa Replacement Parts

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY RED, ANY DEALER OF COSTA CAN REPAIR THEM , MY DAUGHTER HAS HAD TO REDUE THOSE ON MY COSTA'S , SHE DID THAT IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND DID NOT CHARGE A CENT. I WOULD THINK THAT ANY DEALER WOULD FIX YOUR PROBLEM FOR A MIMINAL CHARGE IF ANY CHARGE AT ALL.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I had the same problem and I sent mine back to Costa. They billed me $25 and sent me a new pair. That has been several years ago. They are located in Daytona Beach.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

:thumbup: Thanks, I'll try a Costa dealer before I mail them back to Costa!
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

try walby's old office if it's open or maybe waymond