TUES. MORNIN

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FUTCHCAIRO

TUES. MORNIN

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

WET TUES. MORNIN TO ALL, WE HAD A TOTAL OF 5 INCHES AND A HAIR OF RAIN YESTERDAY BUT NO WIND, IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD RAIN SOME MORE TODAY BUT CHANNEL 6 SAID WE WOULD NOT GET ANY RAIN TODAY. MY GARDEN IS ABOUT 8 INCHES DEEP IN MUD, BOY THOSE SQUASH PLANTS ALMOST JUMPED OUT OF THE GROUND AFTER THAT RAIN. Y'ALL BE SAFE AND DO NOT TRY TO DRIVE THROUGH ANY STANDING WATER, ESPECIALLY AT 80 MPH
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Russ@R&R

Re: TUES. MORNIN

Post by Russ@R&R »

We got a shade over 2 inches here in Lee Co. (GA). I could hear my grass/weeds growing this morning when I left for work. I'll have to mow before I leave for Carrabelle on Sunday.
Swampcreek

Re: TUES. MORNIN

Post by Swampcreek »

We were coming back to cairo from snapper fishin in PCB. It started flooding at the talquin ramp turn off of I-10. I was passing two semi trucks and couldn't see anything from the spray. This grey corvette looking sport car came up behind me with no lights, I finally got out his way and he passed me. I told my wife he's about to wreck, as soon as I said it. He goes out of control, spinnin over the median, in front of some cars and upside down in the other ditch. She called state patrol and told them so I hope all is well. It was raining pretty good, I was doing 55/60, he had to been hitting 80.

It's been a hell of a weekend. Sat morning the wife and some friends show up to the dock bright, early, and energetic. The captain didn't show up!!!!! Luckily there was a guy waiting around to take his boss out. So he said he could take us out later that day. Waited on the storm to pass by and we got to go. 36' contender with 3 300 hp mercs. What a boat! Limited out snapper in an hour and back to the dock.