6th Annual Trash Fish Classic

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

beerfish

6th Annual Trash Fish Classic

Post by beerfish »

I know GC and Fish Masterson ain't skeered, who else is gonna join us this year?

June 9, 2007 Panacea Harbor Marina / Hookwreck Henry's
Earlybird registration is now open http://www.trashfishclassic.com
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

I wonder why it's so much later this year, than last year. I actually had to go and check to make sure it wasn't on the same weekend of the classic. But It's on the following weekend
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

we realized that there was a direct correlation between air temp. and the amount of clothing that the females were wearing at the count-in, thus the june date. :smt006
you gonna join us riverrunner?
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

beerfish wrote:we realized that there was a direct correlation between air temp. and the amount of clothing that the females were wearing at the count-in, thus the june date. :smt006
you gonna join us riverrunner?
Good call....I might just have to get in this year. Probably take advantage of that early bird special.
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

Just a reminder that there is 1 week left before the early bird special ends and there are only 14 slots left.
Also, if somebody can contact JumpTrout, he registered, but never paid so they are about to throw out his registration. Just wanted to keep him from having to pay the full price. :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Ya'll too young a bunch for me and ya'll are WAY too young for that old goat JumpTrout. He just wants to be there to slobber all over ya'lls women :smt005
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

i've already been told that he's a ringer and to just hand the check over to him right now :o :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

beerfish wrote:i've already been told that he's a ringer and to just hand the check over to him right now :o :-D
Let me guess...he is the one that told you that :smt005
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

:lol:
believe it or not, it was a past winner that said that. i guess his trash fishing skills are world renonwned.......or at least county renowned. :-D
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I currently hold the NFGFC TRASH FISH RECORD. :thumbup:
And YES, I do want to ogle their women. :o At least I can still ogle. :D
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

JT51 is clearly the front runner to win this tourney...he was sharpening his trash-fishing skills on Saturday...he put on a clinic catching numerous lady fish, pinfish, and the ever-elusive sting ray...I think he's got it in the bag :lol:
Boom goes the dynamite.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Can we just put him "in the bag" :o that way we are all winners :lol: :smt004 :beer:
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

Jumptrout:
Check your PM's, i sent you a link to the payment page. if payment isn't made by friday you will miss out on the early bird special and have to pay the full fee. :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

wevans wrote:Can we just put him "in the bag" :o that way we are all winners :lol: :smt004 :beer:
:thumbup: :smt005
Reel Slow
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Slow »

caseycook wrote:JT51 is clearly the front runner to win this tourney...he was sharpening his trash-fishing skills on Saturday...he put on a clinic catching numerous lady fish, pinfish, and the ever-elusive sting ray...I think he's got it in the bag :lol:
The Gulp King :smt005